The person who drew X Factor: Secret Invasion almost ruined the story for me. The art was horrendous, and if someone wasn't a superhero, they were a fat midget, and if you were a girl, you also had a huge ass.

It was just plain awful, and I wish I could find a sample of it.

I think his name was Larry Stroman.

ScreenShot2012-03-02at115739PM.png

Mark Bagley's art... ALL of it...

Example

tumblr_lzv3usz5Mj1qkdovoo1_1280.png

I didn't notice it before, but Gwen looks like Peter in with a blonde wig. And Kong is a fat, bald version of him.

THE WHOLE SCHOOL WAS ALWAYS THE CLONE SAGA!

Screenshot2012-04-12at82210PM.png

From the latest issue of Mr Terrific. He got punched through a wall.

Holy crap, he got punched so hard, his hips were instantly liquified. (And if it's Mr Terrific, he turned white too)

From Daredevil Season One, penciled by Wellinton Alves

IMG_0516.jpg

I wish I were kidding, but when I first saw it, the the first thing that went through my head was "Oh ****... it's the Corinthian".

badarttomraney.jpg

Well I get tired of your terrible art, Tom Raney. Boooo.

badartangeltongue.jpg

Ethan Van Scriver from New X-Men. He's a decent artist who gets weird once in a while and doesn't appear to know how to draw proportionate tongues.

badarthulk.jpg

I didn't note who drew this monstrosity. It's from the Jason Aaron Incredible Hulk series around #7 or 8 I think. It's not Marc Silvestri is it? Whoever it is should be completely humiliated that they turned this in to a publisher. This is Liefeld bad. My 3 year old draws better arms than this.

The last one looks like the hand is drawn upside down.

The artist isn't Silvestri. He only drew the first 4, I think. I saw the issue at my local comic shop and it was someone else, but can't remember the name.

The last one looks like the hand is drawn upside down.

The artist isn't Silvestri. He only drew the first 4, I think. I saw the issue at my local comic shop and it was someone else, but can't remember the name.

Good. I like Silvestri and would hate to think he's capable of something like that.

Latest posts

Back