The All About Comic Book Movies Thread

What does that mean by the way?

It was just you saying

This is why I watch Marvel movies.

Implies you don't watch dc and think All marvel movies are the best. I was just merely joking about how both have bad movies. E.g DC has Superman returns , Marvel has Fantastic four 2.

It was just you saying

Implies you don't watch dc and think All marvel movies are the best. I was just merely joking about how both have bad movies. E.g DC has Superman returns , Marvel has Fantastic four 2.

Oh I don't just watch Marvel movies. Batman Begins is the only comic book movie in my top ten and the original Superman movies were awesome, I was just joking because everyone's always arguing about those Superman movies so I'd rather go watch some mindless Marvel. I mean FF2 and SM3 were awful but Marvel's finally doing well with Iron Man and Hulk. With the Dark Knight coming out DC will probably be back on top.

Oh I don't just watch Marvel movies. Batman Begins is the only comic book movie in my top ten and the original Superman movies were awesome, I was just joking because everyone's always arguing about those Superman movies so I'd rather go watch some mindless Marvel. I mean FF2 and SM3 were awful but Marvel's finally doing well with Iron Man and Hulk. With the Dark Knight coming out DC will probably be back on top.

I know. And It's cool dude. Yeah dark knight does look awesome. I want to know if new punisher will be good.

It looks from trailer like it could go either way.

I know. And It's cool dude. Yeah dark knight does look awesome. I want to know if new punisher will be good.

It looks from trailer like it could go either way.

New Punisher looks like absolute trash.

New Punisher looks like absolute trash.

I'm torn as some parts look interesting. It could be a case of bad trailer great film. Or it could suck. I haven't decided one way or the other yet.

SHUT UP!

Marvel! DC!

WHO CARES!

You know where the bulk of the good comic movies are actually coming from?! NEITHER OF THEM

GO DARKHORSE, GO IMAGE

christ do we really need to use a magnifying glass to scan the flaws of Superman 3?

why don't we talk about the movies we actually LIKE? instead of *****ing and moaning comparing movies we thought we mediocre to bad through entirely abstract means?

God!

SHUT UP!

Marvel! DC!

WHO CARES!

You know where the bulk of the good comic movies are actually coming from?! NEITHER OF THEM

GO DARKHORSE, GO IMAGE

christ do we really need to use a magnifying glass to scan the flaws of Superman 3?

why don't we talk about the movies we actually LIKE? instead of *****ing and moaning comparing movies we thought we mediocre to bad through entirely abstract means?

God!

Huh, I thought Proj would have snapped first.

commentor #1 "I think Superman 3 sucked"

commentor #2 "well I think it sucked less"

commentor #1 "oh yeah well lets argue about it for days"

commentor #3 "I think Superman 3 sucked the most because his cape was too short"

Don't make me get my gun.....wel fine my musket.....canada doesn't have guns

I hate all comic book movies and I hate all of you.

End of argument, close the thread.

SHUT UP!

Marvel! DC!

WHO CARES!

GO DARKHORSE, GO IMAGE

God!

Um...I swore I'd never say this after someone said it to me in the Beverly Hills 90210 thread...but welcome to the Internet. :p

This is a semi-off-topic thread. If you don't like talking about Superman III, bring something else up. It's not hard. :?

Anyway, I finally saw the second Dark Knight trailer at the movies yesterday and my pants are no longer dry. Also, I was forewarned that there were some things in the new trailer that I wouldn't want to see, so I closed my eyes at suspicious shots and was thoroughly satisfied; with nothing major spoiled for me.

Heath Ledger's going to RULE and all of the two naysayers left should crawl back to Mark Hamill's house or Jack Nicholson's palace or wherever the hell else they came from. Also, I can't wait for more Alfred-shenanigans (Alfnanigans?). I loved the comedied-up semi-Year One reference at the end, about the Batpod. Christian Bale ftfw.

Last edited:
Gemini has a point, though. Everyone gets too uptight when it comes to Superman movie, and almost any movie someone talks about, someone comes in with "STFU SUPERMAN IS BETTER THAN YOU N00B!!!"

That said...that doesn't mean they have to stop. As much as I get annoyed by it as well, they still can talk about it.

Now THAT said...

If you don't like talking about Superman III, bring something else up. It's not hard. :?
He can easily complain as you can talk about it, too.

Or he can talk about something else as we're talking about it. As long as it's about comic book movies, you can bring it up.
Yeah...you can't tell him what to talk about. He has a right to complain if he so chooses to. He's doing it without any problems, so if you don't like his complaining, how about you just skip his posts? Problem solved.

Yeah...you can't tell him what to talk about. He has a right to complain if he so chooses to. He's doing it without any problems, so if you don't like his complaining, how about you just skip his posts? Problem solved.

Geez, fair enough. I wasn't trying to tell him anything, I was making a suggestion. Hardice.

Lots of people at school were talking about how Sin City sucked "because it's all in black and white." Holy ****, you ****ing dumbasses. It's supposed to be in black and white. It's more effective.

I should go all Marv on their asses.

Latest posts

Back