The All About Sports Thread: Even Sportier.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*coughs*

Yeah, Rangers finally whooped some ass. Now to wait for them to screw up the World Series.
I don't know... I'm thinking Rangers will do what the Rays could not, and that is win in their first World Series match. Rangers only weapon isn't just Lee, as Lewis has shown he is a hell of a pitcher as well. I think the Rangers only weakness is just Wilson.

Also, it looks like the Yankees are showing interest in Carl Crawlford. We'll see where that goes.

Well, I hope so. I just hope we don't get flashbacks of the choke artists of the past because the Rangers have made the playoff's with better line-ups.

I loathe the Giants for ever having signed Barry Bonds, who is one of the most despicable people on the planet. They should never be forgiven for that.

I like the Rangers. Nolan Ryan has always been my favorite player pretty much since I started following Major League Baseball, and having his team in the big dance right after he bought them is pretty cool.

Here's a fun bit of trivia.

Bengie Molina, the Rangers' starting catcher, will get a World Series ring, no matter who wins. He started this season with the Giants, and played more than 60 games with them, which qualifies him for receiving a ring if the Giants win. He can refuse it, but personally, I think that'd be a bit tacky.

And to E, whyfor the Bonds hate?

He's a liar and a cheater. He doesn't deserve the home run title.

And people like Babe Ruth were much worse. I'm not forgiving Bonds or anything, but in the end of the day, it's just baseball. I'm more annoyed that my taxes went to investigate steroid use in sports. That to me is the more unforgivable sin.

And people like Babe Ruth were much worse. I'm not forgiving Bonds or anything, but in the end of the day, it's just baseball. I'm more annoyed that my taxes went to investigate steroid use in sports. That to me is the more unforgivable sin.

In what way was Ruth worse?

It just bothers me that he cheats his way into the record books, beating a guy in Hank Aaron who did it the right way and faced a ton of hurdles getting where he was.

As for the congressional investigation...I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it if the aim was to remove the influence of steroids for younger amateur players, but the real reason was just so some congressmen could get their names in the papers.

Steroid use in baseball needs to be investigated because it seems that Major League Baseball is supporting the use of illegal drugs, and that shouldn't be allowed.

I hate Barry Bonds probably more than anyone in the history of baseball aside from maybe Milton Bradley. There's no way that Babe Ruth was worse than Bonds.

Here's a fun bit of trivia.

Bengie Molina, the Rangers' starting catcher, will get a World Series ring, no matter who wins. He started this season with the Giants, and played more than 60 games with them, which qualifies him for receiving a ring if the Giants win. He can refuse it, but personally, I think that'd be a bit tacky.
huh, that's interesting!

I hate Barry Bonds probably more than anyone in the history of baseball aside from maybe Milton Bradley. There's no way that Babe Ruth was worse than Bonds.

the board games guy? :p

There is a GOD!!!!!!!,

1288062439.jpg

Romo was injured on the Cowboys' first offensive snap of the second quarter. Giants linebacker Michael Boley(notes) ran through the line untouched and got to Romo a split second before the quarterback released a 14-yard completion to Miles Austin(notes). Romo's shoulder hit the turf hard as Boely drove him into the ground. He lay motionless on the field for a few seconds before medical personnel attended to him.

As a Cowboys fan, this is the best thing i've heard all season. now we might be able to win a game.

Kitna will/SHOULD be benched at the end of the 1st quarter next week, and the new kid Stephen McGee, should have a chance to shine. i have high hopes for the kid.

one of my friends was talking about Andrés Torres from the San Francisco Giants today and I realized his name is Andrés the Giant, and that made me lol.

Latest posts

Back