The All-About Video Games thread

The Toy Story 2 game, Buzz' Adventure, for PC and I think N64, is still one of my favourite games ever. I've been trying to get it to work for any new computer for a while now but it either runs at a crawl or won't even start. I hope this is somehow as good.

Got Tatsunoko vs Capcom for Valentine's. Awesome! Highly reccommend it for anyone who wants a decent sequel to MvC2....and still plays their wii. The game is pretty balanced and the gameplay is just so fun. You literally mash two buttons. For those not saavy for special moves. use the wiimote sideways like a controller and the 2 button along with a direction is your special move button. Although if you still remember how to shin-shoryuken your way through the competition, you can do that too.

EDIT: Also I finally Prestiged in MW2...and it sucks for the most part but damn if I didn't get that sweet icon and an extra custom slot.

I got that game a couple of weeks ago, it's pretty fun, and I like how they gave characters individual endings again. My favorite characters are Alex, Saki (she's basically this game's Iron Man/War Machine), and Jun The Swan.

Yeah, so far I'm digging Yatterman, Ryu and Soki. Saki is awesome too. She reminds me of an Evangelion character. Also it's cool they added a special to Chun-Li which was only seen in one other game which i can't remember.

I wished they ha added at least one more Darkstalkers character. I mean come on there's three Street Fighters, three Gatchaman characters, three Yatterman characters, and three Megaman characters (granted they are all from different iterations of Megaman, but still). Throw us a B.B. Hood or Felicia or something!

I wished they ha added at least one more Darkstalkers character. I mean come on there's three Street Fighters, three Gatchaman characters, three Yatterman characters, and three Megaman characters (granted they are all from different iterations of Megaman, but still). Throw us a B.B. Hood or Felicia or something!

yeah that would have been nice and too bad that the wii doesn't support dlc, at least from what i hear. and what's worse is that i can't shake this feeling that it will be released on ps3/360 later in the year. Capcom did the same thing with RE4 as a gamecube exclusive then released it 6/8 months later on all platforms.

yeah that would have been nice and too bad that the wii doesn't support dlc, at least from what i hear. and what's worse is that i can't shake this feeling that it will be released on ps3/360 later in the year. Capcom did the same thing with RE4 as a gamecube exclusive then released it 6/8 months later on all platforms.

Dammit! I hope not.

yeah. One thing i do hate about the game is the graphics. You see the arcade version and I was honestly hoping to get some of that on the wii but the graphics are downgraded so much it hurts to see. SSBB was a smoother looking game.

15 days until God of War III!! :rockon:

8 days until Final Fantasy 13

oh..

15 days till Dragon Age: Awakening....

and

new Pokemon...

so... broke... T_T

Last edited:
8 days until Final Fantasy 13

oh..

15 days till Dragon Age: Awakening....

and

new Pokemon...

so... broke... T_T

I didn't know you were into pokemon. I thought is was just me and Ice here.

Btw, did you guys here about this PSN error?

Yeah, i only recently got into Pokemon, it's a damned addiction.

And no, what happened to PSN?

Yeah it happened to me. It said i played Bioshock 2 last on 12/31/1999. Got rid of all the trophies i earned at whatever game i was playing and couldn't log on. It sucked but all is good now

I got my PS3 back today. It seems to be reading discs again, but when I try to play them, it gives me a 80010017 error. I tried something someone suggested on the PS3 boards, which was to deactivate then reactivate the PS3 through Account Management, but it still happens. At least when I try to play Uncharted 2. LBP seems to be working fine now. Have not tried any other games yet to see what happens with them yet.

Latest posts

Back