The All-About Video Games thread

So, I am wicked excited for Dragon Age: Origins for some reason. and I have no idea why.

I deserve to be excited for a game again. It has been way too long since I actually marked a game's release date on my calendar.

So, a video game came out today.

I'll wait on it. I am only halfway through Dragon Age, and I have close to 50 hours clocked in...

I can't get into games like Modern Warfare 2. I don't have the time to invest and learn the game. It looks cool and I wish I did...but I don't.

Now...New Super Mario Bros. Wii? I am all over that.

What 360 game should I get?

I'm trying to decide between Borderlands, Assassins Creed 2 (although I never played the first), or Mass Effect in preparation for Mass Effect 2.

Or any other suggestions?

Last edited:
I have been playing Assassin's Creed 2 for the last few days. This game is like crack for me.

I played for almost 12 hours straight today. It is much more free roam then the first and so many other side missions and quests to do.

I think this will be the first game ever that I will get 100% on trophies.

All the "bugs" from the first one are indeed fixed.

Plus the story and the entire atmosphere is epic. Great mysteries in a very Da Vinci Code vibe.

I miss my PS3.

I never got to finish the first Assassin's Creed.

You know what game I miss? Bloody Roar.

I don't know why I was thinking about that game last night---but all I know is I miss it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back