The All-About Video Games thread

Awesome:

tumblr_kr8ol6tt1D1qa6wvao1_500.jpg

So now my PS3 is messed up. Sort of.

I have a multi plug cord that has some spots that don't work. The one where I have my PS3 plugged into was fine, but lately had some problems. And now yesterday, it completely went bonkers and my PS3 kept shutting off by itself a few times while I was playing Uncharted 2. After one of the times, I went back to the game and it froze on the main menu. Shut it off by the power button, but when it came back on, it gave me an error message saying something about the hard disk having to be reset and if I should send the problem to Sony or not.

And now because of that, it won't read any of the games (or blu ray movies). My downloaded games don't show up either. I still have my save files and trophies, friends list, etc. Just now it won't read any blu ray disc.

So I'm going to call up tomorrow to have my system picked up and fixed. Sigh.... I was in the middle of a headshot spree in Uncharted 2.... :(

I have a disc read error with my 360.

Again.

I'm going to have to take the whole thing apart just to clean the lens and readjust the tray.

I have a disc read error with my 360.

Again.

I'm going to have to take the whole thing apart just to clean the lens and readjust the tray.

Trade it in for ps3. unnless you already have ps3 then trade it for ps3 games.

My son has been really into Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker lately and we've been playing through it, pieces at a time. I love that game - I never got to finish it because he accidentally deleted my saved game...I was about 75% through it.

I LOVE Wind Waker. I've gone back and played it over a few times.

Same here.

I don't care what anyone says. That would be my absolute favorite Zelda game if not for some blatant padding. And even then, it's probably tied with Majora's Mask.

Excellent action game. Great atmosphere. Acceptable story. Horrible horror.

Are you a pain in the ass about video games on purpose, or is it just an act?

Last edited:
I LOVE Wind Waker. I've gone back and played it over a few times.

Same here.

I don't care what anyone says. That would be my absolute favorite Zelda game if not for some blatant padding. And even then, it's probably tied with Majora's Mask.

Same here. My only complaint about it is that the sailing gets tedious.

I recently played and beat Batman: Arkham Asylum, and I am so glad I got that game, it was so awesome. My only gripe is that some of the boss fights could have been better (Harley and Croc come to mind).

"Toy Story 3: The Video Game addresses a fact understood by every kid: imagination is what truly brings toys to life," said John Blackburn, vice president and general manager of Avalanche Software. "That's really what a toy box is about. We remember that kind of play from our own childhood, and it's where we began as game designers. With this title, we want to encourage and reward creativity in others."

Designed to replicate the universal experience of playing with toys as a kid, Toy Box mode brings cowboys, space rangers, dinosaurs, and little green aliens together to create adventures only possible in a child's imagination. Kids, families and fans will dive into Andy's toy box with creativity driving their own stories and adventures.

"With Toy Story 3: The Video Game, audiences will have multiple ways to experience and enjoy the Toy Story world," said Craig Relyea, senior vice president of global marketing, Disney Interactive Studios. "Story Mode follows the film's story and adventures, while Toy Box Mode gets to the playful heart of the Toy Story franchise. By combining the power of imagination with the Toy Story universe, the game appeals to the joy of play in all of us."

More here : http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1069380p1.html

:D Toy box mode actually sounds kinda neat. I may get this

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Got Tatsunoko vs Capcom for Valentine's. Awesome! Highly reccommend it for anyone who wants a decent sequel to MvC2....and still plays their wii. The game is pretty balanced and the gameplay is just so fun. You literally mash two buttons. For those not saavy for special moves. use the wiimote sideways like a controller and the 2 button along with a direction is your special move button. Although if you still remember how to shin-shoryuken your way through the competition, you can do that too.

EDIT: Also I finally Prestiged in MW2...and it sucks for the most part but damn if I didn't get that sweet icon and an extra custom slot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back