The Good Things in Life

Peppermint hot chocolate. Seasonal favorite and available at both Starbucks and the Barnes and Noble cafe. (Diet? What diet? :innocent: )

Also, going back to work part time for the holiday season at my local Barnes and Noble, and having people express happiness at the fact that I'm returning for a second year.

4-day weekends after a REALLY stressful and busy week.

I got 4 days off to just relax and not have to worry about anyone.

I'll be spending a good portion of my days at Barnes and Nobles or Borders bookstores. Reading and writing. Sadly I still have yet to find any actual novels or literature interesting enough for me to want to read. So I'll just have to stick with TPBs and Cesar Milan books.

And downing a lot of peppermint hot chocolate. :rockon:

I work at the front desk of a dorm that has, I **** you not, 3-5 people staying there through the holiday.

Normaly there are over 700. So with the loads of free time that we now find ourselves with we are allowed to watch tv and play video games.
Paid vacation.

Genreally speaking they don't give paid vacations to student workers.
I already beat FFXII.

You noobs.
Never had time for it until now.

Waking up this morning to the first snowfall of the season. Last year we didn't get any until January, but today we got a good few inches. And not only was there already snow all over the ground and trees outside my window, but it was still actually snowing when I got up too.

Mooning the line outside the Best Buy.

Good times.

It's 2 AM where I am...if there are people standing outside Best Buy right now, they totally deserve it.

You are to be commended.

It's 2 AM where I am...if there are people standing outside Best Buy right now, they totally deserve it.

You are to be commended.
What exactly IS happening at Best Buy that needs to get a mooning?

You are to be commended.
Thank you.

We first drove by at 7PM and the line was all the way across the outside of the store. We mooned them. When we went back at 9 the line was all the way across the store, across the alley, and across 3/4 of the nearby Pet Smart. We're talking tents, chairs, and sleeping bags. The works. What is wrong with people?

Mooning fools makes me smile.

What exactly IS happening at Best Buy that needs to get a mooning?

I'm guessing that it's retards lining up for the Black Friday sales.

Few things on earth are worth waiting in line outside overnight for, and Best Buy doesn't sell them anyway.

I'm guessing that it's retards lining up for the Black Friday sales.
Yup.
Few things on earth are worth waiting in line outside overnight for, and Best Buy doesn't sell them anyway.
Last time there was a line outside the Best Buy it was for the PS3. We mooned them three times. The last time we mooned them then pulled over, got out, and went to talk to our friend who thought he was going to make a bundle selling a PS3 on ebay.

Good times.

Latest posts

Back