The Incredible Hulk Discussion Thread--SPOILERS!!

How would you rate Letterier's "The Incredible Hulk"?

• Total voters
Sequels are great. I wish they made more one-off movies with one-off sequels and made less "trilogies" and crap.

Be more like Bond.

I like trilogies if they are good. E.g Back to the future - the best trilogy ever.

As opposed to really bad ones E.g "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" where Honey, I Shrunk the Kids was good fun, Honey, I blew up the baby was horrible and pushing it. Honey, we shrunk ourselves was soooooooo wrong and so bad."

Sequels are great. I wish they made more one-off movies with one-off sequels and made less "trilogies" and crap.

Be more like Bond.

Though I love the trilogy concept, I would like it if we went with that more often. They're really getting played out

Source: DVD Active
August 14, 2008

DVD Active has posted the following cover art for the upcoming The Incredible Hulk DVD. No release date or specifications have been announced yet (aside from the "3-Disc Special Edition" noted on the artwork), so stay tuned for those.

3 disks! Damn. Hopefully everything in the 3 disk one will be in the Bluray version

Music was better in the new one. I mean it had the slow walking away song from the TV show. And William Hurt> Sam Elliot.

i found the music in this one better than Lee's.

I think this film surpasses the Ang Lee one in every way...Better music.

Now tell me the Letterier version has better music.. Seriously, at 0.33, that's definitive.

The 2008 version had a small snippet of The Lonely Man (or the 'sad walking away music' as it is commonly referred to) yes, but it was under-used and it couldn't possibly make up for the stock, 'action chase badass' music that they used incessantly for the rest of the movie, with no emotion in it, whatsoever.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back