The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Your Team

Tgo, your PS2 one was well executed, good job sir.

Project, yours is good as well.

And don't complain about people not reading what you write, I do have a fic no one cares about called Blairwood you know.

And don't complain about people not reading what you write, I do have a fic no one cares about called Blairwood you know.

same thing with my fan-fics and comic. gets annoying I can't complain

I really like the American one.

I only know the other ones by names. But I didn't know half of Moore's League and it still rocked.

You need to post the one about Dr.Langdon and Hannibel Lector.

That's for the comments guys.

You know, I knew all of Moore's League (And, of course, Bond, Moriarity, and the Aliens), but it was a ***** trying to figure out where all the other minor characters came from. Every character in LoEG is from a work of fiction. THAT is what blows my mind.

- Chuck Norris

- The Hoff

- Mr. T.

- Daniel Craig

- My History Teacher

- My Irish (We learn the Irish language over here) Teacher

- Santa Claus

- A guy in my year who goes by the name 'Conman'. He's one of those extremely vain, really tough people who is too larger-than-life for anyone to handle. Today, while playing soccer during PE, he purposefully caused his pants to fall off with an open barn-door for all the world to see. The teacher tried to stop him, but he's pretty much a force of nature. He can't be stopped.
It was a whole lot funnier and less creepy than it sounds. He then kicked a rugby ball at the teacher and narrowly missed the teacher's face. The teacher called him a 'f**king idiot' and we all got a great laugh. The man's legend.

Last edited:
I get it. Ireland. Leprechauns. Drunk people. Hahahah.

Great joke, really.

Thanks. But seriously My gran is Irish and My friend and they took Irish in school. is it a new thing?

missed the teacher's face. The teacher called him a 'f**king idiot' and we all got a great laugh. The man's legend.

Just so you know Gothamite, you can swear on this board, and it automatically censors it. The Mods rather you do that instead of censoring it yourself.

See, ****ING!

It's fun to try and guess what people are saying

Just so you know Gothamite, you can swear on this board, and it automatically censors it. The Mods rather you do that instead of censoring it yourself.

See, ****ING!

It's fun to try and guess what people are saying

Bet you can't guess that ****

Thanks. But seriously My gran is Irish and My friend and they took Irish in school. is it a new thing?

No, Irish has been a compulsory subject since people started teaching in schools in this country. The only reason we even speak English is because of the repeated English plantations and Acts of Union that tried (and failed) to Anglicize the country.

Second Arc of Houde's Dream Team, which consists of...
Indiana Jones- Leader of the Team, a depository of past knowledge
John McClane- The bodyguard of Indiana Jones and field leader
Daniel "Oz" Osbourne- Scout and possesor of hidden poer
Ashley J. "Ash" Williams- A fighter, through and through
Ginevra "Ginny" Molly Weasley- A witch who is looking for her lost boyfriend
Duncan MacLeod- A Highlander and immortal. On a quest to become, 'the one'
Doctor Who- The team's eccentric funder and orginizer.

Freak Show

The arc begins with the team investigating in the swamplands of Louisiana, Everyone is here, minus Indy, whose seen communicating from a van parked on the side of the road. Doctor Who is also not present. They were told they also need to find an Alec Holland, a hermit in these parts, and find out some information he has. As the investigate him, they are attacked by Deadites. Ash, getting to into it, chases the deadites into the swamp, leaving a wounded Oz behind. The sun begins to set in the background.

Ash comes upon an old campground, with a crystal clear lake in the middle. He looks around, hunting for deadites, laughing manaically as he is prone to do. He opens one door, and finds a dead body hanging from the ceiling. Another door, he finds two people, obviously in the throes of passion, or they were until someone had killed them. Ash hears chanting from a woman's voice, and goes to follow it, but is attacked from behind, and knocked out.

The team resumes tracking Ash once the sun goes down, and Oz gets healed due to his werewolf powers. He remarks that when he is changed into the werewolf, he feels a strange pull. The team arrives at the Camp grounds, stumble upon the same dead bodies Ash had, and find out that he was attacked by someone. Duncan gets ones of his headaches, indicating there is another immortal around. The team steps forward, only to see them staring at two individuals, Jason Vorhees and Leatherface. The team attacks them.

Ash comes too only to find himself on a street. He looks up at the name, which says Elm street. He sees that his true hand is attached, not the metal one, and that he is not carrying his shotgun. Perplexed, he steps into the street. He ventures to the only house with lights on, and goes inside. He opens the door, and finds himself a S-Mart again, in the Housewares section, with his boss yelling at him being late. His boss looks different, and he sees that underneath the S-Mart shirt, the boss is wearing a green and red sweater. Ash attacks him, wrestling him to the ground, and ripping off the S=Mart shirt saying that he's not honrable enough to wear an S-Mart shirt. The man is revealed to be Freddy Krueger, and that Ash is dreaming. They get into a fight, but Ash prevails, able to wake himself up at the correct moment in time.

Duncan manages to figure out which one of the attackers is immortal, which is Jason Vorhees. They get into a Machete/Katana duel, in which Jason shows superior strength, but loses to Duncan due to his complete lack of any skill. Duncan chops off his head, which starts a Quickening. Leatherface is killed by a fire spell from Ginny, after he tosses around John McClane and Oz some.

Oz transforms into his werewolf form once more to resume tracking. He then flips out, and attacks the group, they manage to stun him. Indy, listening in, asks if Duncan is okay. Duncan nods, and with JAson's perverted memories, he can understand what's going on. The team follows him, after Ginny magics Oz to his holding cell at the League's base.

Ash wakes up to find himself on a table. At one edge of the table is the Necronomicon, which smiles when Ash wakes up. It is chained though, and can't reach him. Ash looks around at the faces staring at him, which include Pamala Vorhees, Laurie Strode, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Susan Foreman. The four ladies, chanting in an ancient tongue, and plan on sacrificing Ash to summon Cthulhu. The remaining members of the league arrive, and attack. Pamela and Laurie both die, while Susan and Bellatrix escape. Ash uses his shotgun, which was near them, to blwo bullet holes in the Book of the Dead.

The table Ash was one, which was made of vines, becomes alive, and assembles into a creature. He thanks them for saving him from being a pawn in evil witches schemes. He reveals himself to be Alec Holland, or as he is now known, Swamp Thing. He gives them some cyptic warnings, and departs. The team arrives back at the van to see it wrecked, and Indy gone.

End of Arc

Obviously, this sets up that a more sinister force is still out there, and trying to disrupt the natural balance of the world. The League is going to be forced to intervene, as this person is the one behind the kidnapping of Indy.

What do you think?

Huh. Interesting thread. Doing one without characters from the future, past, or alternative universes is tough, but I was able to put one together.

McCheese's League of Extraordinary Gentleman
Solid Snake - No brainer. Master of espionage and the perfect soldier.
Lupin the III - Master Thief. He also happens to be funny and lecherous.
Brock Samson - The Swedish Murder Machine. 'Nuff said.
Jimmy Kudo/Conan Edogawa - Brilliant detective trapped in a kid's body.
Buffy Summers - Slayer strength, speed and agility.
Ken Masters - Martial artist with powerful chi attacks.

Honorable Mentions:
Veronica Mars - Teen detective. Went with Kudo because the team's already got a skinny blonde.
Ryu - Ken seemed more like a joiner, but they're essentially the same. He'd make a few appearences.
Ichigo Kurasaki - Way too powerful.
Ashley 'Ash' Williams - Lupin's got smartass on lockdown. Love this character, but he didn't really work for this.
Angel/Spike - Only wanted one Buffyverse character. They both could have worked, but she's kicked both their asses.
Leon Kennedy - His abilities matched up almost identically with Snake. Who is just cooler and better at what they do.
Dante, Son of Sparda - Not a joiner. Too powerful.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back