The Nightly News & other Jonathan Hickman books (please mark spoilers)

The Manhattan Projects is a very unique book and it's good. I like it. It's unpredictable and wonderfully weird.

But I do not understand the extreme praise this book gets. A lot of people think this is one of the best books out there...it's just not. I don't think it's bad at all...I just don't understand why everyone thinks it so OMGAWESOME.

The good things that it is...it's not enough of those good things to warrant what some people are saying about it.

I find it to be OMGAWESOME but i can't quantify why. It just is. Its probably the book i look forward to the most each month.

I mean come on E. Evil alternate universe drunk Albert Einstein. Whats not awesome there?

I find it to be OMGAWESOME but i can't quantify why. It just is. Its probably the book i look forward to the most each month.

I mean come on E. Evil alternate universe drunk Albert Einstein. Whats not awesome there?

Parts of it are awesome. But A lot of it just seems like it's trying to cram as much weirdness as possible and there hasn't really been a payoff yet.

What's better than The Manhattan Projects, besides maybe Saga?

What's better than The Manhattan Projects, besides maybe Saga?

I'm not really comparing it to anything. It's not a contest. I'm just surprised it gets the praise that it does...it's good, maybe very good, but it doesn't seem as good as the talk around it indicates.

Latest posts

Back