The Office (american version)

1/12

:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHA!! HA!

I like to wake up the smell of bacon too. What a dumbass.

Michael burns his foot on his Foreman Grille. Dwight goes to "save" him and crashes into the telephone poll. The episode then deals with Michael trying to extract sympathy for his minor injury and Dwight suffering head trauma but no one notices because Michael is trying to be dramatic. Great stuff as always.

Angela had some shining moments especially when Dwight full out hit on her. Surprisingly, Jim was low key.

5/5

1/19

I knew it. I knew the next episode would focus on Michael knowing about Jim's crush. The episode was brilliant as always. Michael's slippage throughout was hilarious. Oscar being outed by Dwight was great too.

"I want the Chicken Breast, hold the chicken please."

Great moment but there aren't any Hooters near Scranton.

5/5

5/5 for me too, but I thought that the whole joke with Dwight at the end was that he couldn't figure out that Oscar was gay even with the other guy there, and that when Oscar said don't tell anyone, Dwight thought he was referring to Oscar faking a sickness.
:D

Thursday's episode was written by the guy who plays Toby.

And yeah, the official news is that Season 2 will end in March with the Season's 21st episode (The series' 27th). Steve Carell will then go film in his second starring role movie, Evan Almighty (the Bruce Almighty sequel, coming out December 22nd), and then, in the fall, Office WILL return with a 22 episode Season 3!! :D :D :D

So many guest stars!

Conan O'Brien walking by. Than at the meeting there was Louie Anderson, Chip Heston (I think that's his last name), an the guy who played Craig works for a show on the Disney Channel.

"Hey, it's Tina Fey!"

"He did? Really?! While I was talking to the fake Tina Fey? Damn."

:lol:

I hooked up on Feburary 14th...

Everyone needs a Dwight Bobblehead doll... EVERYONE!

That thing is bigger than I am.

Dwight and Angela/Valentine's Day was just the best V-Day present ever.

You hooked up with Jan?

Maybe I should've slept with you too.

Kelly: Do you want to do something tonight?

Jim: No... No not while I'm in here

Michale's presentation.... HA! ... hA!.... hahahahahahahaha! :lol:

Then Oscar with the flowers... :lol:

And don't call me shirley. Airplane.

5/5 for infinity. For as long as this show runs.

I'm gonna go iron shirts now.

Hilarious last night, 5/5.

And here's some Office news: Ricky Gervais, star and writer of the BBC Office, will write an episode of the US Office that will air sometime during the '06/'07 Season 3.

I love the bit with the heating system and Kevin says he always turns it to 69, and then does that priceless trademark slow grin of his.

And then on the newest episode,

Girl: Are you Mother Goose?

and

Michael: Who likes Dane Cook??

One of Season 2's Top 5, in my opinion. The Angela/Dwight/Ryan scene had me crying with laughter.

Plus, I cannot stress how much I love the The More You Know spoofs. All of them (and there's a ton) are at the Office website.

5/5

I'm so mad right now. I heard that next week, Jim tells Pam something about his feelings, and she says something that makes him look for jobs elsewhere. I hope he's not leaving the cast!

On a lighter note, the finale will be long, 9:20-10:00, May 11th. This is the only comedy that benefits from this "Super-Size", IMO, b/c for every Office episode, they always film about 45 minutes of good mat'l anyway. It's all on the S1 DVD. :D

Latest posts

Back