The Office (american version)

So many great character moments. Poor Jim again. He's had a rough time these last few episodes. Take that, Ryan. You turned into a major dick. I will miss Toby. He was cool. Kevin just became that much funnier. Stupid Michael. Go Dwight.

Micheal should be happy whenever this series ends.

He should stop being stupid.

That's the problem by having a series like this go on indefinitely. How long can we put up with Michael doing something good and then immediately going back to being stupid?

I loved this episode, and I really like the new toby.

Also: the gag with Kevin should continue indefinitely.

"I am totally going to bang Holly."

"I don't really see you and Angela together."

"Well maybe you should look in the smart part of your brain."

"Bankruptcy is nature's way of starting over."

"I...DECLARE....BAAAANKRUPTCYYYYYYY!!!!"

I'm watching Season 2. This is one of my favorite shows ever.

I'm watching Season 2. This is one of my favorite shows ever.

Season 2 was the best. Don't forget to watch ALL the deleted scenes, as they're all great.

Here's how I'd rank the seasons:

Season 2
Season 3
Season 1
Season 4 -- although I'll probably switch this with 1 once I rewatch this season.

Stephen Merchant is going to direct an episode of The Office this season. :rockon:

The later episode was very depressing. This show makes me feel sad more than happy most of the time now. :(

The latest episode was great. Creed, Kevin and Dwight dressing up as The Joker for Halloween. Jim's brothers. Dwight vs. Andy. Michael, Holly and Daryl in a truck for 7+ hours.

"Did Daryl touch you?"

The latest episode was great. Creed, Kevin and Dwight dressing up as The Joker for Halloween. Jim's brothers. Dwight vs. Andy. Michael, Holly and Daryl in a truck for 7+ hours.

"Did Daryl touch you?"

The stuff with Dwight and Cornell was hilarious.

Michael Scott's reaction to Tobey's return in the latest episode is one of the funniest scenes I've seen in a long time. :lol:

Creed is always good. Always.

"You want to see some high calibre acting? Well, Mr. Kurt Russell, you're about to be served."

Dwight's ultimate crime at the end was genius.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back