The Social Thread: Houde Ain't Gettin' Some Tonight

I think I need to take a break for a while. For the last month I've been feeling a little depressed (mostly cause my life has been going down hill since I lost my last job). And it just seem to be getting worst. I'm taking a break from here cause some people here have tendency to make fun of me and my life and don't know when to stop at friendly ribbing and just go to being plain mean. And the last thing I need is more reasons for self loathing. So if anyone (that willing to take it seriously) could take over the "First Appearance" thread for me. I'd very much appreciate it.

Aw, come on. I didn't mean for it to hurt your feelings. I'm really sorry. You take a ribbing better than most - I didn't think it was any worse.

Really - I apologize. I feel really bad now because I didn't mean for you to get upset over it.

yeah I got an email stating flash robs are on the rise. They're like flash mobs, but the actors are actually criminals in pursuit of a number of things from aggravated robbery to sexual assault.

I wasn't intentionally trying to be mean to you, watcher. I was just poking fun at you, as I'm sure you were poking fun at me.

I apologize if you were offended and I hope things improve for you and you come back soon.

Aw, come on. I didn't mean for it to hurt your feelings. I'm really sorry. You take a ribbing better than most - I didn't think it was any worse.

Really - I apologize. I feel really bad now because I didn't mean for you to get upset over it.

I sorry, blow-up. It's just my life has been a mess for the last few years. loosing my job, losing my apartment, even though what I said about ignoring women is true, it does work. (I probable should have explained that more on how.) I havn't been doing that great with women lately, ect, ect. I've been finding myself hating my life. And it just seems I've been getting a lot of reminders as to why I should be hating my life.

like today, I ran into that girl I told you guys about a few times. The one that hates my guts cause, someone convinced her she should. Still hates me... And this thing has been "literally" haunting me since it started, literally. I'm working nights now, and I'm to poor to do almost anything. So I can't go out much. And when I do it's when everyone else is at work. The last six movies I seen, I've had to see them by myself cause none of my friends can make the showing I can go to. Most of my days are either filled with me watching old T.V. show, old movies, or reading old comics. There are days I just want to pound my head into the wall and just give up. I'm completely tired of all this crap.

The last six movies I seen, I've had to see them by myself cause none of my friends can make the showing I can go to.

That's the worst & it always happens to me, too. I have over a dozen friends living in the city this summer and more often than not, they tell me they want to go see a movie with me and then cancel at the last minute.

I have lost sleep this week because of Michele Bachmann scaring the **** out of me.

I can't believe she's serious.

This is the response I like; I constantly get "She's hilarious", "Her blog[or whatever] is the funniest thing on the internet!". They know she's serious, but act like it's some so-bad-it's-good tv show or something. Everybody should be reaching for their guns.

I'd be more worried about her if I thought she had a real chance at winning.

Oh and I'm back everybody! Life has been busy with work and a new GF of four months now, but other than that there is nothing new with me. Anything happen while I was away? Is Doom still a dick?

I'd be more worried about her if I thought she had a real chance at winning.

Oh and I'm back everybody! Life has been busy with work and a new GF of four months now, but other than that there is nothing new with me. Anything happen while I was away? Is Doom still a dick?
Actually, you are the new dick for not replying back to PS3 messages. :x

Last edited:
The last time I talked to him, he apologized for not being able to visit me and that he now works on a secret military base and he won't be able to contact me while he was on it.

I think he broke up with me for another man.

Doom's a dick

Latest posts

Back