The Social Thread: Houde Ain't Gettin' Some Tonight

I still don't know how he gets in there.

Are you missing a teleporter out of your lab? maybe that's how.

I still can't believe the set-up he has in there. He's got a pool, His own snackbar, and a private movie theater. A nice collections of movies. I'll admit I was a little course when I saw all the videos of use he has. But I got scared and had to leave when I saw one entitled "TGO Batheroom Bloopers."

Are you missing a teleporter out of your lab? maybe that's how.

I still can't believe the set-up he has in there. He's got a pool, His own snackbar, and a private movie theater. A nice collections of movies. I'll admit I was a little course when I saw all the videos of use he has. But I got scared and had to leave when I saw one entitled "TGO Batheroom Bloopers."
:lol:

That video is a laugh riot, trust me.

I just downloaded the most recent Brian Regan album last night. It's probably his weakest effort so far, but still pretty gull-durn hilarious in parts.

"Did you know that if you second-guess your decision to book time to visit a Native American community, that's a reservation reservation reservation?"

So I'm going to my first ever comic convention next week. I'm only going for the evening on the first day and just to the main exhibition hall, and it's only fan expo Toronto, but still, it's my first one and I'm pumped!

Latest posts

Back