The Social Thread: Houde Ain't Gettin' Some Tonight

Second day of work today at GameStop and have been training on the cash register all day. I am now comfortable working at that station, something I feared of doing before because of possibly screwing up. Lot easier than I thought it would be!

E, the ads on this site are getting WAY TOO PERSONAL.

Untitled-1.png

HOW DID THEY KNOW!

Haven't heard from Tog on social media and realised he may be active here. Then I realised how long it's been since I was last here.

Ought to rectify that.

Haven't heard from Tog on social media and realised he may be active here. Then I realised how long it's been since I was last here.

Ought to rectify that.

Yay, Bass!

Except I often talk to you on Twitter. So this isn't special.

Ought to rectify that.

Welcome back Bass.

I may have some questions for you. Haven't decided yet. [/cryptic]

We all know and have meaning to talk to you about it for a while now.

UNDERWEAR IS EXPENSIVE

So I just visited my own profile page and realized that I've been posting on this board for almost 7 years. That's incredible to me. I know some of you have been here over 10, but I'm actually shocked it's been that long. It feels like it's only been 4 years or so.

So I just visited my own profile page and realized that I've been posting on this board for almost 7 years. That's incredible to me. I know some of you have been here over 10, but I'm actually shocked it's been that long. It feels like it's only been 4 years or so.

I know it. The site is ten years old and I just can't believe it. When I was a kid ten years ago was literally a lifetime ago; things were so different and there was such a disconnect from all of it. You see pictures and hear references and it just seems like that was when your parents were kids almost.

I know it. The site is ten years old and I just can't believe it. When I was a kid ten years ago was literally a lifetime ago; things were so different and there was such a disconnect from all of it. You see pictures and hear references and it just seems like that was when your parents were kids almost.

You should celebrate a decade with new underwear. I hear cheapundies.com is a good place.

Latest posts

Back