The Venture Bros. Season Three

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
I went to hunt down the old Venture Brothers Thread, only to realize that it was just a Season Two discussion thread....

The first episode of the third season is available on Adult Swim's Website, or will air on sunday for those of you with lame internet capabilities.

It's not an actiony episode, but I've always preferred the more off-beat episodes that explore the world they live in...

I give it six thumbs up!

Anyways, it's back!

Go Team Venture!

I went to hunt down the old Venture Brothers Thread, only to realize that it was just a Season Two discussion thread....

The first episode of the third season is available on Adult Swim's Website, or will air on sunday for those of you with lame internet capabilities.

It's not an actiony episode, but I've always preferred the more off-beat episodes that explore the world they live in...

I give it six thumbs up!

Anyways, it's back!

Go Team Venture!

Sweet I think I will check that out. I remember reading a link somewhere that stated that the episodes they had in line were actually all mashed up. so the first episode is actually the second and the eighth is actually the 5th and so on. That's weird that they would do that.

What they meant, i think, is that the first episode was the second they made, and the eigth is the fifth they made... but it's being shown in the correct order. It just wasn't written and produced in the correct order.

"Maybe Brock Sampson knows how to kill... with words. Maybe his name is a killing word!"

Next week! The return of Dr. Killinger and his Magic Murder Bag!

Iceshadow said:
Saw this last night, I really liked it, but they didn't tell what Dr. Girlfriend said to Monarch!

I thought it was pretty clear that the secret was
that he was going to have to stand before the trial.... Wait, no, the tribunal.... No! THE CRUCIBLE!

Last edited:
Didn't really dig the episode and only underlined what I already thought. Monarch is magnificent in small doses.

I wish I could have seen this but I don't get Cartoon Network, so no Adult Swim

and for some reason I can't watch the premeire on adultswim.com it just refresh's the main page when I click the link to watch the episode

See I loved this episode. I love Dr Girlfriend, I love Monarch, I love the Henchmen. Getting more glimpses at the history of the Guild and Phantom Limb was great too.

Same here, I love that the Murderous Moppets weren't a one time thing.

I KNOW!!

That and #24 was Gentleman 24 prior to henching to Monarch.

The villains uniting for the rebuild montage killed me.

Oh ****! Was the Season 3 premiere last night?

**** I missed it!

Stupid sex.

You can probably still watch it on adultswim.com.

I KNOW!!

That and #24 was Gentleman 24 prior to henching to Monarch.

The villains uniting for the rebuild montage killed me.

When Dr. Girlfriend said that he was the one with the staring problem, I almost missed that at the time #24 was wearing Monarch's number.

You can probably still watch it on adultswim.com.

When Dr. Girlfriend said that he was the one with the staring problem, I almost missed that at the time #24 was wearing Monarch's number.

I still feel bad for Manotaur.

Second episode is up and its even better than the first. I just wish there could be more than 13 episodes this season.

I just ordered the first Shirt of the Week... I won't be getting all of them, but i'll definitely get a few.

week1.jpg

You've got six hours before this t-shirt disapears and a new one pops up. Check here on sundays.

Latest posts

Back