The Walking Dead (Image) [SPOILERS]

:shock:

holy monkey-raping christ. read #48 last night.

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS?

I'll be talking about it by this weekend. I'll be picking up the all single issues from the end of the last trade up to now.

The LCS was missing 2 issues so they prdered them for me and once I get them I'll be rushing thru this!

I'll be talking about it by this weekend. I'll be picking up the all single issues from the end of the last trade up to now.

The LCS was missing 2 issues so they prdered them for me and once I get them I'll be rushing thru this!

what issue does the last trade go up to? what's happened? or have you not read all the trades yet?

Last edited:
I'm not sure of the exact issue, but the last trade/issue I read ended with the cliffhanger of the Governor returning in a tank.

After that I'm behind.

Image is great with trades... you're only one story-arc behind, and since one just ended, that trade should be out soon.

I'm not sure of the exact issue, but the last trade/issue I read ended with the cliffhanger of the Governor returning in a tank.

After that I'm behind.

yeah, that makes sense. hard to believe there's already been 5 or 6 issues since then, cause everything's moved so fast!

Anyway....stuff happens. You'll see.

Well for those of us who don't trade-wait Walking Dead.... I think issue #48 is one of the most depressing books I've read in a while, but a true testament to the fact that Kirkman is willing to break the right eggs to make a giant omelette of sadness and despair.

Great issue... just... really hardcore stuff.

Well for those of us who don't trade-wait Walking Dead.... I think issue #48 is one of the most depressing books I've read in a while, but a true testament to the fact that Kirkman is willing to break the right eggs to make a giant omelette of sadness and despair.

agreed. i stared at....that page..... for a long time. i still think about it. and can't believe it.

holy monkey-raping christ. read #48 last night.

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS?

agreed. i stared at....that page..... for a long time. i still think about it. and can't believe it.

**** me.

**** me.

Wow.

I mean **** me with something long and sandpapery.

That was one reeeeeeaaaaaally shocking and depressing issue. After "it" happened, I just stared at the page for like 5 minutes in disbelief.

This had to be one of the most gripping issues...hell...ARCS, I've ever read.

It makes me cry that Kirkman's UXM run couldn't be this gripping.

...I haven't read any spoilers for this. I haven't gotten an issue since 45.

I need my fix.

Someone help me!

So #49 was pretty ho-hum.

But I guess it's to be expected. There was no way Kirkman could keep up that kind of suspense. But for this issue, it was so slow that when it ended I didn't even realize it ended.

So #49 was pretty ho-hum.

But I guess it's to be expected. There was no way Kirkman could keep up that kind of suspense. But for this issue, it was so slow that when it ended I didn't even realize it ended.

Yeah. We had to come down somehow from all the..."excitement", though that's not a great word for it. Sometimes reading this title, especially the last year or so, almost feels like a comic strip cause it goes so quick and really feels like sections carved out of the whole, you know? There are advantages to waiting for the trade for this, but disadvantages, too.

So, you think
Rick killed himself with those pills?

I picked this up a couple days ago, and I just read the first ten pages on the bus. Looking pretty good so far.

Doubt it.

The story's been all about his survival and everyone else is just support (regardless of how close to him).

Well, Kirkman's admitted in interviews that he no qualms about
offing even him if he felt his story's been fully told. And the subtitle under Carl's picture for #50 says "all alone now". How wacky and cool would it be to have Carl and Michonne running around together?

Latest posts

Back