The Walking Dead (Image) [SPOILERS]

nigma said:
it was a pretty good issue, liked the whole running and killing setion.
My favorite part was Rick talking to Allen. It showed that he's not as far gone as everyone seemed to think he was. And he's sorry about the leg :wink:

I still need to get caught up. I think I'm up to issue 16 or something.

Baxter said:
My favorite part was Rick talking to Allen. It showed that he's not as far gone as everyone seemed to think he was. And he's sorry about the leg :wink:

i had to read that twice before i saw what he was talking to, do you know whats the difference in time between this issue and the last?

nigma said:
i had to read that twice before i saw what he was talking to, do you know whats the difference in time between this issue and the last?
Not really. I'm thinking within a week.

Baxter said:
Not really. I'm thinking within a week.

it seems as if its been longer then a week, or maybe i just got use to the bi-monthlys. this the chopper better look good, next issue you see a little tonka toy. :twisted:

and what issue do we see the black kid and his dad, (don't remember there names).

Just picked up the first trade; virtually my first independent too. Liked it a lot. Looking forward to the rest of Walking Dead and more of Kirkman. I think I might pick up Invincible soon.

Pandrio said:
Just picked up the first trade; virtually my first independent too. Liked it a lot. Looking forward to the rest of Walking Dead and more of Kirkman. I think I might pick up Invincible soon.

if your thinking of picking up invincible, you can read the 1st issue
http://www.imagecomics.com/onlinecomics.php

and theres also a walking dead #1 there as well.

and wellcome to the club, pandrio.

This is the best zombie story ever... EVER!!! I just finished Vol. 3: Safety Behind Bars. And I'm seriously debating calling this my favorite non superhero comic on the market.

Anyone who is caught up with this, since this is marked as spoilers but I still don't think this deserves to be spoiled, could you please tell me if
Lori gave birth yet and if the baby is "normal"
? It's haunting me especially after what's happened with Chris and Julie/Shane.

God this book is so goood. I might just run to the LCS and get Vol. 4 for the **** of it.

5/5

Read this series!!

TheManWithoutFear said:
This is the best zombie story ever... EVER!!! I just finished Vol. 3: Safety Behind Bars. And I'm seriously debating calling this my favorite non superhero comic on the market.

Anyone who is caught up with this, since this is marked as spoilers but I still don't think this deserves to be spoiled, could you please tell me if

God this book is so goood. I might just run to the LCS and get Vol. 4 for the **** of it.

5/5

Read this series!!

last check....no she hadn't

TheManWithoutFear said:

5/5

Read this series!!
Told ya so. :twisted:

She hasn't yet.

This is a fantastic comic.

With this, Fell, and Loaded Bible, I'm becoming more inclined to check out other Image titles...

Dr.Strangefate said:
She hasn't yet.

This is a fantastic comic.

With this, Fell, and Loaded Bible, I'm becoming more inclined to check out other Image titles...
Well, Invincible is good, The Five Fists of Science was a damn fun read, and the writer of that has a new series starting called Cassanova thats in the Fell Format.

Oh, and Noble Causes. It's a blatant soap opera comic thats better than it should be. Fun as hell in a cheesy way.

TheManWithoutFear said:
First three trades... Are you telling me it's gonna get stale? :( I love this book.
Hell no. Book 4 has some great character interaction and the current arc (wich shall be known only as book 5 in the future) has a perfect return to zombies and a look at how ****ed up some people get in this new world.

Baxter said:
Hell no. Book 4 has some great character interaction and the current arc (wich shall be known only as book 5 in the future) has a perfect return to zombies and a look at how ****ed up some people get in this new world.

here here (raises glass) and some F*$#%&* people they are.

29 comes out this week!! I'm bursting with excitement... I mean,
Michonne is gonna **** some **** up as soon as she escapes. The last issue was insane, I thought rape and torture
were something Kirkman would stay away from. I was really wrong.

Did anyone see the cover for #32?
Some f;d up stuff is about to happen.

This title is great though. I have been buying it since issue 1, I think I'm gonna take my first 6 issues to the LCS to get them CGC graded. Freaking awesome, though I still wish they hadn't changed artists.

Anybody read todays new issue yet?

Is Glenn really stupid enough to lead the others back to the prison? If so, I bet we get to see an extended siege... After all, the prison is stocked with weapons and manpower. :)

Ultimate MJ said:
Anybody read todays new issue yet?

Is Glenn really stupid enough to lead the others back to the prison? If so, I bet we get to see an extended siege... After all, the prison is stocked with weapons and manpower. :)

I only read them in trades but I did peak at this issue. I had no idea what was going on unfortunately because I'm not caught up. I was just happy to see Michone or whatever her name is in a tight spot. I don't like her character much.

Latest posts

Back