Thunderbolts discussion (spoilers)

I was thinking someone like Punisher. Wouldn't it be awesome if they had Punisher lure the entire team into one spot and then detonated a huge bomb, killing the entire team with a couple of exceptions?

theres a problem with that, this is a very interesting team and killing them off so soon is a bad idea

I was thinking someone like Punisher. Wouldn't it be awesome if they had Punisher lure the entire team into one spot and then detonated a huge bomb, killing the entire team with a couple of exceptions?

No.

Plus, he already did that in Punisher War Journal 4.

And that sucked too.

In my mind, I see only a couple of the members as being key to the team, like Osborn.

What I like about the idea of having a lot of members killed is that it would show the whole team how little anyone care about the individuals on the team. That could lead to team members rebelling.

Last edited:
Read 113. More extremely sympathic heroes about to gte butchered.

Osborn going nuts is actually pretty fun to read though.

I just wish they'd leave the heroes alone. It makes me really not like this book overall.

This is seriously a great book. One of my favorites. It certainly is very original. And I'm beginning to even like the repetitive formula being used in each arc. However, I feel it would be 10x better in trade. At the end of every issue I want more and I don't mean that in the OMG it's that good kind of way but in the this always seems to stop right in the middle of the action. Anyway, Enter Bullseye next issue so it's gonna kick ***.

I like seeing these old obscure characters running around, I just hope they don't all die or get crippled.

It's also good to see there are more than two sides to the registration issue.

I think this was by far the best issue since Ellis took over.

So I want it to become Public Knowledge that Bullseye and Osborn on the Thunderbolts.

And I want Spider-Man and Daredevil to be pissed and go after them, (maybe with the New Avengers), and then go after Iron Man for it.

These are the men that killed the women they love and I them to make Tony know it.

This book probably has to be the best book that's spun outta Civil War.

Before Ellis' run I could've cared less about what Zemo and the Mountain Gang were up to. But now? Whoooo boy!

I am however pissed about what happened to Bullseye. I was really hoping his collar would've been removed and he ended back up in Brubaker's DD. Instead Ellis had to make him a veg. Sad.

5/5 For real.

This book probably has to be the best book that's spun outta Civil War.

Before Ellis' run I could've cared less about what Zemo and the Mountain Gang were up to. But now? Whoooo boy!

I am however pissed about what happened to Bullseye. I was really hoping his collar would've been removed and he ended back up in Brubaker's DD. Instead Ellis had to make him a veg. Sad.

5/5 For real.

What happened to Steel Spider and Co.?

What happened to Steel Spider and Co.?

Steel Spider got his arm ripped off by Venom. The woman (Sepulchre?) fled the fight to make it to her interview, but not after helping out in the battle, and I can't remember the Native American dude's status at the end of the issue; all I can remember is he did a lot of kick-*** things.

Steel Spider got his arm ripped off by Venom. The woman (Sepulchre?) fled the fight to make it to her interview, but not after helping out in the battle, and I can't remember the Native American dude's status at the end of the issue; all I can remember is he did a lot of kick-*** things.

Pretty much what DJF said.

Steel Spider had his arm ripped off by Venom. Radioactive Man then cauterized the wound.

The chick fled the fight and made it to her interview....only after she crashed thru the window in full costume.

American Eagle had a brief showdown with Bullseye. Bullseye threw a knife at AE and AE caught it. Then after a couple punches were thrown---they activated Bullseye's nanochain. He was electrocuted and then immediately kicked in the head. Followed by American Eagle snapping Bullseye's neck.

Yeah.....Bullseye got his *** handed to him.

I'm glad the good guys "won" here, but I thought what happened to the Steel Spider was a bit excessive (which, I understand is the point). I'm not saying there shouldn't be a book like this, but it's just not the one for me. I'll get Jenkins' one shot to finish what'll be collected in the trade, but then I'm out.

Bullseye - wow.

The issue (115) was good but was kind of all over the place. I liked the viciousness of Venom...it's nice to get rid of the "Lethal Protector" crap.

But yeah...Bullseye really got taken out.

I'm glad the good guys "won" here, but I thought what happened to the Steel Spider was a bit excessive (which, I understand is the point). I'm not saying there shouldn't be a book like this, but it's just not the one for me. I'll get Jenkins' one shot to finish what'll be collected in the trade, but then I'm out.

SEE!?

And this book pwns on so many levels.

Last edited:
Although I didn't dig the book, I have to say that the last issue was amazing. the fight was awesome and the new character American Eagle is kinda cool.

Latest posts

Back