Transformers (cartoons)

I'm the only one watching this?

I will be.

I had the first episode downloaded and never saw anything about new episodes airing. Next thing I know there are already 9 episodes. So I have it set to Tivo from here on out and I downloaded the episodes that have already aired. I like it so far and my son loves it - but I do hate Prime's voice.

I will be.

I had the first episode downloaded and never saw anything about new episodes airing. Next thing I know there are already 9 episodes. So I have it set to Tivo from here on out and I downloaded the episodes that have already aired. I like it so far and my son loves it - but I do hate Prime's voice.

The guy who's doing Primes voice is the guy who voiced Megatron in Beast Wars...yessssssss.

......Anyway, i'm glad to see black Arachnia.

I downloaded and just watched the 90 minute special of the new cartoon. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I admit from the poster ect... I was expecting it to be as bad as RID or Cybertron but it's not. It's actually really fun.

Sure it's diffrent but still really fun. I loved the start with Prime watching old history videos that were actually G1 clips, you even see original Megatron. That was pretty cool.

Prowl is ****ing awesome in this new cartoon. Starscream has been handled very well. I look forward to this coming on tv here. That is a nice surprise as I've not enjoyed a transformers cartoon since armada.

Also I love how inexperienced the Autobots are. It makes for pretty cool fights like with Starscream. I also love how they have mixed all the versions of transformers from g1 to the 2007 movie to create it and added their own stuff.

I loved the voices in Beast Wars

actually I just loved Beast Wars

no I miss Beast Wars

*goes searching for old VHS tapes I recorded as a kid*

Last edited:
The guy who's doing Primes voice is the guy who voiced Megatron in Beast Wars...yessssssss.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings...yeeesssssss."

Also, I just found out Starscream is voiced by the same guy who does Spongebob. Neat!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings...yeeesssssss."

Also, I just found out Starscream is voiced by the same guy who does Spongebob. Neat!

Starscream Square Pants!

You know what I like most about Animated?

The Megatron/Starscream realationship. It's just ****ing perfect.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IlzUClOrrVY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IlzUClOrrVY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

*goes off to find ending credits scene of S2*

Last edited:
So I've been watching Animated recently and I really dig it. Its a good mix of Beast War and G1.

And Omega Supreme was on it Saturday. Omega ****ing Supreme. And he was as badass as ever.

I am sad that the Constructicons don't combine. :(

I might have to get a couple of the toys...

I might have to get a couple of the toys...

My son and I have been picking up the toys. Still looking for Bumblebee - he's not easy to find.

My son loves Transformers Animated. I've watched a few episodes with him and thought it was good. It's more geared toward his age I think than the original cartoon.

My son and I have been picking up the toys. Still looking for Bumblebee - he's not easy to find.

All I've seen out is Ratchet and Black Arachnia. My Wal-Mart has nothing but those two. Fully stocked area, just those two.

Latest posts

Back