Ultimate Angel/Archangel

seems kinda a superfluous addition really. Why make him dead if he doesn't need to be dead. Rather than just being some reanimated goon, i think it would be a more enjoyable read if he was with A for a reason.

Right, but I think we're trying to figure out a way for him to be the corresponding Horseman that was in the 616... Which was Death.

Yeah, but back from the dead stuff is very 'tales from the crypt'. Zombie angel, or perhaps more appropriately, carrion angel seems to be hitting the concept over the head with a sledgehammer to me. Softly softly, if it's gonna get played at all.

Guijllons said:
Yeah, but back from the dead stuff is very 'tales from the crypt'. Zombie angel, or perhaps more appropriately, carrion angel seems to be hitting the concept over the head with a sledgehammer to me. Softly softly, if it's gonna get played at all.

I'm not saying these guys have to be zombie-like. They're not the undead, they're alive again but under Apocolypse control.

Well, we don't really need to go back and forth.

Is it just me or do you guys see a leader in Ultimate Angel? Don't get me wrong, at this point, I don't see him being one, but eventually he may fit those shoes. What do you all think?

Goodwill said:
Well, we don't really need to go back and forth.

Is it just me or do you guys see a leader in Ultimate Angel? Don't get me wrong, at this point, I don't see him being one, but eventually he may fit those shoes. What do you all think?

He's definitely not cut out for it now. The guy wouldn't even leave the ship... When he's Ult. Archangel he'll probably lead the horsemen.

I was actually talking about if he weren't to become a Horseman... I think he's a good candidate for the leader of the X-Men if he shapes up.

Well, if he is to start to be one, he needs to learn when to actually say no, and stand his ground. He can't be persuaded like he was back in the first part of THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME.

Well, you're right... He's still very much a student, but I do see something in him... If Vaughan were to carry on with his character from here, I'd imagine he'd be a strong character with a lot of morality, which a leader needs.

HulkSmash said:
The end of 56 has got me thinking that Ultimate Archangel is very much a possibility.

Boooooo!

Goodwill said:
I don't think Mojo has any intention of making Angel stronger... Rather, he's just using him so he can get LS back.
I agree with you on this. Although I would like to see Ultimate Archangel, I doubt that it's going to happen. All Mojo really wants is just Longshot. He'll kill him if he doesn't get him.

Latest posts

Back