Ultimate Apocalypse's Horsemen

bluebeast said:
Pestilence: Multiple Man. he could also enhance his ability to recreate himself into the hundreds or thousands.
Can't he already do that? I know he could in 616, at least he could in the 90's. And also an ultimate AOA would be the best. But there's no need to stop there let's see all those ultimized. ie. Phalanx Covenant, Zero Tolerance, God Loves Man Kills, Fatal Attraction, Executioner's Song. Why not?

What about the 4 mutants Sinister did kill. Synch, Marrow, Legion, and (I thought) Goblyn Queen. Wheter or not these characters have anything to do with their 616 counterparts other than their powers remain to be seen.

Prof. Toad said:
What about the 4 mutants Sinister did kill. Synch, Marrow, Legion, and (I thought) Goblyn Queen. Wheter or not these characters have anything to do with their 616 counterparts other than their powers remain to be seen.
But don't forget, they were never named. They look like them, yes. But it was never said "This was Marrow, Legio...etc".

Last edited:
Ice said:
But don't forget, they were never named. They look like them, yes. But it was never said "This was Marrow, Legio...etc".
Very true but you can't deny the similarities.

Prof. Toad said:
Very true but you can't deny the similarities.
Of course. That's why there's things such as "Easter eggs". But since they're not named, it can be anyone. It's all fair game.

that was not the goblin queen at all that doesn't make anysense ultimate stuff is generally a reimagining not let's change everything

Prof. Toad said:
She had red hair and and a green shawl. Goblin enough for me. Who would you suggest?

That could be anyone.

By that logic...since MJ has red hair and gets angry---she could be Ultimate Madelyne Pryor. :roll:

Victor Von Doom said:
That could be anyone.

By that logic...since MJ has red hair and gets angry---she could be Ultimate Madelyne Pryor. :roll:

Except for the fact that mj isn't a mutant and I dont see anyone else that could possibly be. Since when did it show that girl getting angry. :p :wink:

Prof. Toad said:
Except for the fact that mj isn't a mutant and I dont see anyone else that could possibly be. Since when did it show that girl getting angry. :p :wink:

Are you kidding? Have you read USM? MJ has an outburst in like every arc she's in. So does Peter.

The fact that MJ isn't a mutant isn't the issue. That's not the point. The point is that just because someone looks like someone from the comic universe doesn't mean that they are that person. So there was a mutant girl with bones for eyebrows....that doesn't mean that she's Marrow. Like it was said earlier...its merely an Easter Egg......an inferred Easter Egg at that.

Could it be Goblin Queen? Maybe. But unless its stated that she is Goblin Queen...it's not definitive.

I know what you mean by easter egg. By "that girl" I meant the girl that was killed. For all we know she could be the happiest girl ever. I was just inferring for the sake of having nothing to call her.

Prof. Toad said:
She had red hair and and a green shawl. Goblin enough for me. Who would you suggest?
first i believe it's spelt goblYn

second it could be anyone there's been alot of redhead's in the marvel universe (lee had a hard-on for them)

third madylon prior was a clone of jean grey i havn't read that book in a while but i'm fairly certain she didn't look like jean

Last edited:
gemini-mk said:

second it could be anyone there's been alot of redhead's in the marvel universe (lee had a hard-on for them)

third madylon prior was a clone of jean grey i havn't read that book in a while but i'm fairly certain she didn't look like jean

first i believe it's spelt madylon prYor, though i could be wrong because i don't read x-men or care about them

second i think a clone has to look like the former, otherwise it's not really a clone

That was annoying.

gemini-mk said:

I did spell it goblyn.

I'm pretty sure that girl isn't a clone. Most Ultimate charcters are not exact duplicates so when Goblyn Queen comes she probably won't be a clone.
I still stand by my choice of horsemen.

Man, I might stop buying Ult. X men for good if they resurrect Beast as a horseman. He's dead, get over it. He was a great character, and it was a big shock to see him go, but hes gone. The point of the ultimate universe should be that its more realistic and things that happen actually carry weight to them.

Death loses its impact if you know that another writer down the road that ran out of ideas will bring the character back.

Latest posts

Back