Ultimate Central: The Fanfic BIOGRAPHIES

Let me remind you that if I am the UC traitor then I am next. Here is some proof.
:p
Nurhachi said:
i'll probably make them in same order i got replies in.

E's next, then Bax, then it would be slimjim, but he's not ultimized yet, so MWOF and then Ice and then Ultimate Gambit

Woooooo! Thanks for the comments guys :rockon:

Icemastertron, MWOF, Baxter and Caduceus updated!

I was gonna do Ultimate Gambit as well, but a friend just called up and wants me to grab a torch and go with him to look at a hole in the ground that he found, so i'll do that later.

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
ICEMASTERTRON

ice.jpg

Powers: Ice Powers

Group Affiliation: Avatars

Allies: Nurhachi, ProjectX2, TheManWithoutFear, Rene, Ultxon, Eroz, LongshotJimLee. Captain
Enemies: Ultimate E, Goodwill, Baxter, Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit, Patriot, UltimateDJF, Shihad, Seldes Katne, Ultimate Quicksilver, Moonmaster, Dr. Strangefate, Aeroth, JTG3885

Appearances: UC # 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, 16, 17, 18, 19

History:

Icemastertron was the first member of Ultimate Central to receive super powers and was immediately contacted, along with Nurhachi and ProjectX2, by Ultimate E to join the Avatars.

Together with Nurhachi and ProjectX2, Icemastertron fought and imprisoned villains such as Goodwill, Baxter, Caduceus, UltimateDJF, Shihad, Seldes Katne, Ultimate Quicksilver, Moonmaster, Dr. Strangefate and Aeroth, while gaining allies with Eroz, TheManWithoutFear, Rene, Ultxon, LongshotJimLee and The Captain.

When The Avatars found that Ultimate E was really an alien attempting world domination, they decided to confront him. While fighting Ultimate E's E-Men (Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit and Patriot), Icemastertron was hypnotized by Caduceus and joined the E-Men.

After the death of Patriot and banishment of Ultimate E, Icemastertron, Caduceus and Ultimate Gambit were in hiding, but soon they were attacked by JTG3885. During the battle, Caduceus lost his control over Icemastertron. After JTG3885 vanished, Icemastertron fought and defeated Caduceus. He then returned to his team mates in the Avatars.

Soon after Icemastertron rejoined the Avatars, they started being attacked by dead UC members, who eventually took over their home and headquarters, Ultimate Central. After they escaped the corpses, The Avatars decided that they needed help. Ice and Project were assigned the tast of getting help from the E-Men.
I...I love it. :cry:

:D

Nurhachi said:
I was gonna do Ultimate Gambit as well, but a friend just called up and wants me to grab a torch and go with him to look at a hole in the ground that he found, so i'll do that later.

well I can tell you what the hole is its....
a hole into the center of nothing and if you fall down you will just fall and never hit anything

ULTIMATE GAMBIT

Gambit.jpg

Powers: Able to explode anything with touch

Group Affiliation: E-Men

Allies: Caduceus, Ultimate E, Patriot

Enemies: Rene, Ultxon, The Captain, Eroz, Nurhachi, Icemastertron, ProjectX2, TheManWithoutFear, Dr. Strangefate, Aeroth, JTG3885

Appearances: UC # 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18

History:

Ultimate Gambit, along with Patriot, was chosen by Caduceus to join Ultimate E's E-Men. These 3 worked for Ultimate E in his mysterious quest, but unlike the Avatars, they knew Ultimate E's true intentions. In their first mission, they had to capture Dr. Strangefate and Aeroth, who were threatening the city. Strangefate knew Ultimate E's secrets and was about to tell the Avatars, but the E-Men intervened, captured Strangefate and Aeroth, and wiped The Avatars memory of the event.

Their next mission was to stop TheManWithoutFear from reaching The Captain. The E-Men failed in this mission, however, when The Captain rescued MWOF and defeated all 3 E-Men.

When The Avatars finally discovered Ultimate E's master plan for world domination, E poured massive amounts of power into the E-Men. Ultimate Gambit's power evolved from charging objects with kinetic energy to the ability to explode anything with a touch. Unfortunately he could not control this power, so he had to wear boots made of an unbreakable adamantium like substance so he wouldn't explode the floor underneath him.

When the Avatars attacked the E-Men, Their team mate Patriot was killed when TheManWithoutFear kicked him into Ultimate Gambit and Patriot exploded.

After Ultimate E was thrown into another dimension by the godly Eroz, Caduceus and Ultimate Gambit were joined by Icemastertron, who had apparently joined them after realizing how much Ultimate E would help improve the world. In reality, Icemastertron was being mind controlled by Caduceus. The E-Men then went into hiding.

When the monstrous JTG3885 attacked the E-Men, but vanished away during the battle. However the head shot Caduceus suffered in the fight weakened his control over Ice and the E-Men lost him back to the Avatars.

It was about this time when Ultimate Gambit finally learnt control over his abilities and was able to touch things without exploding them unless he wanted to.

Soon, they were attacked by there dead comrade Patriot. The E-Men managed to escape his attack and it is unknown where they are now.

I have to say, you write VERY good bios. Reminded me of those Marvel Encyclopedias they publish (which are partly written by fans, at least the Spidey one). :D

Nice bio. He reminds me of Hellboy.

But where are the adamantium boots?

Heromachine doesn't work on my computers anymore...

ultimatedjf said:
I have to say, you write VERY good bios. Reminded me of those Marvel Encyclopedias they publish (which are partly written by fans, at least the Spidey one). :D

Thanks DJF :D

Slimjims up next (shouldnt take long, hehe) :p

You guys get 2 bios today :D

SLIMJIM

Slimjim.jpg

Powers: Able to raise, feel the emotions and control the dead

Group Affiliation: None

Allies: (Corpses of) JTG3885, Irish_4204, Patriot, LongshotJimLee, The Captain, Thee Great One

Enemies: Rene, Nurhachi, ProjectX2, Icemastertron, Ultxon, TheManWithoutFear, Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit, Goodwill, Dr. Strangefate, Aeroth, Baxter, Compound, Ourchair, Ultimate Quicksilver, Shihad

Appearances: UC # 18, 19

History:

When SlimJim first received his powers, he could hear the anger and pain of the dead. Especially the dead super humans killed by the Avatars, E-Men or Cabinet. SlimJim raised Irish_4204, Patriot, LongshotJimLee, The Captain, Thee Great One and JTG3885 as his general and started his attack.

Soon SlimJim's team took over Ultimate Central and exiled the Avatars. Now owning Ultimate Central, SlimJim plans on punishing and killing all who have taken lives, and after that, Slimjim's dead will take their place as the leaders of the world.

Slimjim sure has a lot of enemies.

I hope he ends up resurecting all the dead as zombies and we go get help from Bruce Campbell.

Nurhachi said:
SLIMJIM

Slimjim.jpg

Powers: Able to raise, feel the emotions and control the dead

Group Affiliation: None

Allies: (Corpses of) JTG3885, Irish_4204, Patriot, LongshotJimLee, The Captain, Thee Great One

Enemies: Rene, Nurhachi, ProjectX2, Icemastertron, Ultxon, TheManWithoutFear, Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit, Goodwill, Dr. Strangefate, Aeroth, Baxter, Compound, Ourchair, Ultimate Quicksilver, Shihad

Appearances: UC # 18, 19

History:

When SlimJim first received his powers, he could hear the anger and pain of the dead. Especially the dead super humans killed by the Avatars, E-Men or Cabinet. SlimJim raised Irish_4204, Patriot, LongshotJimLee, The Captain, Thee Great One and JTG3885 as his general and started his attack.

Soon SlimJim's team took over Ultimate Central and exiled the Avatars. Now owning Ultimate Central, SlimJim plans on punishing and killing all who have taken lives, and after that, Slimjim's dead will take their place as the leaders of the world.
:rockon: I am badass

ULTXON

Ultxon.jpg

Powers: indestructible (made of adamantium), optic laser blasts, absorbing energy, Chest plate can open inter-dimensional portals to anyplace and bring through anything, teleportation of himself or anyone else, many computer software including mp3 players and recorders, scanners, etc. Constantly being upgraded.

Group Affiliation: Avatars

Allies: Rene, Nurhachi, ProjectX2, TheManWithoutFear, The Captain, Icemastertron, Eroz

Enemies: Ultimate E, Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit, Patriot, Irish_4204, Thee Great One, JTG3885

Appearances: UC # 4, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17

History:

When Ultxon got embedded with Ultimate Central powers, he was transformed into an adamantium robot. He was immediately recruited by Rene, who had power over hacking into machines. The 2 of them were sent out to warn the Avatars of Ultimate E's true plans, but Ultxon was defeated and imprisoned, along with Rene, when ProjectX2 (who thought Ultxon was evil) blocked his optic blasts and they blew up inside him.

Ultxon and Rene escaped imprisonment along with Eroz and met up with the Avatars, telling them of Ultimate E's true plans. The 8 of them then invaded Ultimate Central to confront E. Before they could get through to Ultimate E, however, the had to go through his loyal E-Men. They managed to get through Patriot, Ultimate Gambit and Caduceus, Ultxon being the only one immune to Caduceus's mind powers. The Avatars then defeated Ultimate E when Eroz hurled him into another dimension.

2 Weeks later, Ultxon and the rest of the Avatars faced the hypersonic Irish_4204. They managed to defeat him when Ultxon recorded his scream and amplified them right into his ear. The Avatars next faced JTG8335, a monster with mutated blood. After a long battle, JTG3885 was finally defeated when Ultxon absorbed the energies of Thee Great One and Irish_4204 and released them at him. After the massive release of energy needed to defeat JTG, Ultxon's brain shut down as he went into a computer. To this day he remains in the Ultimate Central lab, awaiting repairs and rebooting.

I think Ultxon is my favourite UC character. :D

Latest posts

Back