Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Vol. 2

Thanks for the comments guys. Nigma pointed out a mistake in the previous issue and I just fixed it. You guys will be glad to know that progress on the next issue continues and it should be up on the weekend.

Oooooh....

I like the Me/Goodwill rivalry. I hope I get to fight a bit more this time around.

You have some great stuff, Project. Can't wait to see the next issue. Also can't wait to see Ice or jtg go RYNO on someone.

Well the issue is finished, just waiting for Nurhachi to do his check. SO when he does, I'll post it.

I just realised Nurhachi is house-sitting...

INTRODUCTION

Nurhachi, ProjectX2, ManWithoutFear and Ultxon sit around watching wrestling on Ultxon's big screen TV. Nurhachi had insisted on watching wrestling while the others had complained. Rene suddenly ran into the room.

RENE: Guy's, we have another problem!

MANWITHOUTFEAR: What is it now?

NURHACHI: Yeah, I'm watching wrestling! You here that? WRESTLING!

RENE: Well, this thing is much more important than wrestling.

NURHACHI: More important than wrestling? My ears must be blocked!

RENE: I've found where jtg3885 is. He seems to have attacked a warehouse, but that's not all.

PROJECTX2: What else could there be?

RENE: This warehouse is wear the Cabinet are hiding out. But there also seems to be another super powered member there not known to us.

PROJECTX2: So? Why don't we just let them kill each other?

RENE: You don't understand. If 8 super powered members were to fight each other in a crowded city, you know there's going to be trouble. The commotion might even reach the nearby wrestling arena.

NURHACHI: Wrestling… They will not take away my wrestling! Let's get 'em!

MANWITHOUTFEAR: Look's like you're going to New York.

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #15: BLOOD BROTHERS

Thee Great One stood and shivered. In front of him was a great big person covered in purple coloured slime. The slime was moving and seemed to be changing into weapons and various items. He was scared. He didn't know what would happen next.

JTG3885: I shall eat you all…

Suddenly a massive hand squashed the person into the ground. Thee Great One looked up to see the person known as Baxter no longer crouching down. He had now stood up and seemed to be around 60 feet tall. He grabbed the slimy pancake with both hands and looked at it.

BAXTER: That was easier than expected. Teach that @$%#$% to come around here again.

He went to throw the slime like a Frisbee until the slime started to wriggle. It spread out and covered Baxter's hands. It eventually expanded until it covered Baxter entire head. Baxter couldn't breathe and jtg3885 knew this. The slime then formed into a head and began to talk.

JTG3885: The bigger they are, the harder they fall…

And Baxter fell backwards, landing on the rest of the Cabinet members. The only one left standing was Thee Great One.

JTG3885: Hello newbie. It's time for my snack…

Jtg3885 morphed his arms into a knife and fork and began to advance on Thee Great One. Thee Great One concentrated. He needed to do something to get this thing away from him. He raised his arm and pointed it at jtg3885. He began to think of shooting spikes at it or something similar. Nothing happened. Obviously, his power was simply to band to a Dr. Doom suit and stay like that. He had the worst power ever.

JTG3885: Good night…

The slime wrapped around Thee Great One's metal skin and it felt like cold water. The slime slowly sucked life out of Thee Great One's body. He wasn't going to die like this. He had to take a fighting chance.

THEE GREAT ONE: NOOOO!

He yelled, as his body suddenly began to glow. Jtg3885 took his slime off of Thee Great One's skin and began to back up. Thee Great One's eyes began to glow as he opened his mouth.

THEE GREAT ONE: I think it's time you saw a doctor…

Thee Great One raised his fist again. It glowed and he opened his fist. Energy began to form in his palm as he aimed at jtg3885.

THEE GREAT ONE: Goodbye…

The blast of energy shot from Thee Great One and landed in jtg3885's stomach. The energy began to expand and expand as it took over jtg3885's body.

JTG3885: Uh oh…

The energy ball exploded and everything suddenly went white.

A few minutes later The Avatars arrived in the city. Everything seemed to be rubble.

NURHACHI: No… my wrestling…

PROJECTX2: What the hell happened here?

ULTXON: Due to my calculations, I'd say the unknown member's powers have something to do with energy manipulation or self-destruction.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: So, he's dead?

ULTXON: Not quite. Just weakened. If we search around, we may find his body.

NURHACHI: Let's start then.

ULTXON: Wait. My scanners indicate that there are six members half away across the city; obviously the Cabinet. There's one unconscious body around here somewhere, but there's also a fully awake one. And it's coming this way!

PROJECTX2: Oh crap…

Jtg3885 had survived the blast and was now coming back for more. He ran at full speed, getting closer and closer to the Avatars.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: Um, fire in the hole?

ManWithoutFear shot out a blast of optic energy that hit jtg3885 in the stomach. There was no effect. Jtg3885 continued to speed up and didn't like he was in the mood to slow down.

NURHACHI: Avatars? Attack together!

All four Avatars launched their attack at once at jtg3885 but again, nothing happened. It seemed like nothing could stop him.

Jtg3885 stopped just before he hit the Avatars.

JTG3885: My, my, what have we here? My other half…

Jtg3885 morphed one of his arms into a claw and attached it to Nurhachi. The two different coloured bloods flowed together, mixing into a darker purple. Nurhachi felt his energy being slowly drained.

NURHACHI: Help me…

The Avatars attacked again but to no effect. Jtg3885 was sucking all the energy out of Nurhachi's body, through his blood. Eventually, jtg3885 stopped sucking and moved away. The slimy blood shivered around as jtg3885 walked. Nurhachi was now back to normal. His skin was visible and he was unconscious.

JTG3885: Yes, I am now perfect. The two bloods are once again joined, but this time they are influenced by evil. Now that I am perfect, I can do anything. You cannot stop me.

Jtg3885 launched into the air and disappeared.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: Oh crap… What do we do now?

PROJECTX2: Get Nurhachi back to Ultimate Central you idiot. I think he's dying…

To Be Continued

Not bad. It was a good read. Still kinda short, but you're doing good so far. Can't wait to see what happens next! Hurry up and write!

icemastertron said:
Not bad. It was a good read. Still kinda short, but you're doing good so far. Can't wait to see what happens next! Hurry up and write!

I'm already chained to the desk!

And hey! Maybe you can use me to NOT actually get my butt kicked, and actually DO the buttkicking and have it STAY that way! :p

thee great one said:
Sweet. Project you are my hero. I love you.

Just keep away from the children.

Irish_4204 said:
Hey, maybe you can use me to seperate the bloods. EH?

You may play a part...

icemastertron said:
And hey! Maybe you can use me to NOT actually get my butt kicked, and actually DO the buttkicking and have it STAY that way!

Or perhaps, you stop talking about your butt?

Seriousley, thanks for the comments. Ice will be returning next issue and maybe, I said maybe, his butt might not be kicked.

Well why you weren't looking Ultimate Quicksilver, Goodwill thought it would be funny to tie your shoelaces together and thus, you couldn't run.

How come Goodwill doesn't read this anymore? Or UltimateE?

Is it because E's not in it?

Nurhachi said:
Oy.....that bastard stole my blood! I have no blood :(

It's strange to see a sentence that, by all rights, is a sentence that, logically, can never, ever be said.

Latest posts

Back