Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume 8

In Antartica, interesting here I Thought the Doc Comic MAnsion was in AMerica...

And you forgot Rene in the rollcall

But hell, that was one funny episode, had me cracking up

Awesome, I can't wait to see Wade in action.
Plenty of action in the last issue
In Antartica, interesting here I Thought the Doc Comic MAnsion was in AMerica...

But hell, that was one funny episode, had me cracking up
I wasn't sure where it was so I checked Bass' Doc Comic issue (Which by the way is completely hilarious everyone read) I didn't actually read anything about the mansion but it said the "Bastion of Isolation, deep into the Antarctic." Which I assumed was the Doc Comic mansion, I meant to fact check with DSF or Bass but I'm lazy

And you forgot Rene in the rollcall
Actually you did, I just copied it from your last issue

Last edited:
Well, Rene was captured in my last issue until I rescued him, so there

I interpreted it as his Bastion was in the Antartic, but his living space was somewhere else.

Like Superman, with the Fotress of solitude is in the Antartic, but he lives in Metropolis.

And the Project are squatting in his Living space, not his Fortress

Well, Rene was captured in my last issue until I rescued him, so there

I interpreted it as his Bastion was in the Antartic, but his living space was somewhere else.

Like Superman, with the Fotress of solitude is in the Antartic, but he lives in Metropolis.

And the Project are squatting in his Living space, not his Fortress

When I have time I'll find someway to edit it to work

I didn't read UC fanfic for some time, wow, awesome! Maxwell was really cool and Wade's crime was very funny :lol: :lol:

Your covers are awesome too.

I just think this fanfic needs more speedsters :roll:

DSF has plans for you

So does he has plans for me, like he is going to use the character with my name, or he has plans for me, like, a nice place with some live music and good food...

:wink: If you know what I mean

...ok...
...You know when you want to make the joke keep running but you are too afraid or just don't know what to say anymore? Yeah...

:D

This is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Has anyone ever thought of having a separate thread for the fanfic and for the fanfic discussion? Maybe there should be a UC:FF discussion thread in the Lounge, because I don't think the TPB has been completely updated and some of the old volumes are scattered on dozens of pages.

Last edited:
I find this funny :D
Has anyone ever thought of having a separate thread for the fanfic and for the fanfic discussion? Maybe there should be a UC:FF discussion thread in the Lounge, because I don't think the TPB has been completely updated and some of the old volumes are scattered on dozens of pages.

I assume you just talk about past issues in the latest thread

Also here's a post with all the links in Bass' arc, I highly recommend all of them to everyone

I think all the stories should be posting in one thread, and have another thread for discussion

BUt I like uncluttered things

A new member of the Big Seven has been revealed, but he has been crippled by and unidentified assailant.

Is this man friend or foe? And Who can The Project trust after this incident?

To get to the bottom of this The Hidden send out one of their more powerful members...

TwilightEl

UCFFCovVar60.jpg

Retailers Note: Issue will be one day late due to me being a lazy piece of ****.

I've updated #59 to fit in continuity.

I've also put links to each story in the second post of the thread. Just trying to start a trend to make it easier for people to find the stories before they are put into the TPB.

Next one coming out tomorrow, promise

Latest posts

Back