Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume 8

This is it non-false faith guys, The climatic finale of The Hidden.

See the recruitment of Random

Just about everything else is Action, Action, Action!

You've been waiting your whole life for this fight scene,

Everybody vs Him

There's is no beating him, no strategy around him

Because he's Method, is absolute.

Some answers will be revealed, but many will remain Hidden.

UCFFCovVar62.jpg

Last edited:
This is it non-false faith guys, The climatic finale of The Hidden.

See the recruitment of Random

Just about everything else is Action, Action, Action!

You've been waiting your whole life for this fight scene,

Everybody vs Him

There's is no beating him, no strategy around him

Because he's Method, is absolute.

Some answers will be revealed, but many will remain Hidden.

UCFFCovVar62.jpg

OH, **** YES!

You know, since I've been constantly late on my issues, I decided that this last one should come a day earlier, tomorrow #62 will hit the internet!

1 Year Ago, Philadelphia

It was an average day, at an average college campus. It was mourning (or noon to you non-college people) and average students were busy going to and from class. One student was walking slowly, the bags under his eyes shows he is two seconds away from falling asleep. He was not average, not anymore.

Girl: Hey, there you are!
Random: Huh, wha-
Girl: where were you last night, I thought you said you were going to the Sigma Phi party?
Random: I was… busy.
Girl: Busy? Since when are you ever busy?
Random: Okay, I'll tell you, last night I got superpowers and went flying around the city fighting crime.
Girl: Fine, don't tell me.
Unknown: You keep a lot of secrets don't you Random?

There was a man leaning against a parked car, holding a strange device.

Girl: Random? Do you know this guy?
Random: Hey, I'll catch up with you later, okay?
Girl: Umm okay.

Once Random's friend leaves he stares intently at the man.

Random: Who are you?
Unknown: You're an interesting guy Random. Usually when someone becomes able to fly they would enjoy themselves, but you, you just go out and do the same thing you do every other night; with the exception of stopping a few crimes.
Random: I don't know what you're talking about.
Unknown: Of course you don't. If I were I'd say the same thing, trying to fight a secret organization with that cool sword of yours, you should be suspicious.

Random was surprised, who was this guy and how de he know so much about him. He was always careful to cover his tracks.

Unknown: You know most college students are content with getting drunk, having a life, worrying only about not letting their professors know that they have a hang over. They don't want to trouble themselves with the headache of toppling a huge criminal organization. Though I guess they would be as determined as you are if they had seen in front of their own eyes the sight of those two di-

With in a split second Random had his hand around the Unknown's throat.

Random: You speak of that again, I'll crush your throat.
Unknown: Fair enough.
Random: Now who are you?
Unknown: I'm hungry, let's get something to eat.

UCFFCov62.jpg

Written By: Random
Cover By: Random

Emerging from the Ashes of the Emperor's victory over the Avatars, heroes came together, bonding through various hardships. Now, they are faced with the challenge of overthrowing an empire

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

The Hidden: The Method

Volume 8, Issue 62, By Random

The Project:
Ultimate Bigby – The power of weak nuclear forces is his to command, he is the leader of this new team
Rene - The Green-skinned- goblin-complexion, fire-ball throwing, computer genius.
Ultimate Houde – A former loner, this samurai has fought demons in his mind and emerged victorious. He commands fire with the help of his blades, and can slice reality to form portals.
Skotti – She can form pink energy spears, and teleport short distances rapidly.
UltimateDJF – a green monster with the heart (and mind) of a child.
Baxter – a human who can turn into a giant.
Moonmaster – an ace journalist who is a werewolf on the side
Watcher – He can extend his senses to wherever he wants, and with the help of Doc Computer, he can traverse the entire globe within minutes
Iceman – happy go lucky controller of temperatures
Hawkeye101 – a master marksman, with super vision,
Widdle_Wade – a former bad guy who now, finally, is the hero he always wanted to be.

The Hidden:
Random - Flight and super strength, also a *****in' sword.
MaxwellSmart - A fedora-wearing all time super sleuth.
Wade_Wilson - The fugitive on the run, has the ability to manipulate his energy to make his fists as hard as iron.
TwilightEl - She has the ability to manipulate and control over the forces of light.
McCheese – The sound user that can't catch a break.
Unknown – … meow…

The Big 7
Mr. Miller - An arms dealer who also over sees development of new weapons and technology.

Present Day, Philadelphia.

There was an eerie silence; the only sound was the wind blowing through the huge hole in the wall. Random stood ready to fight, he considered this to be a trap but the expression on Mr. Miller's face was that of complete terror.

Method: Well Mr. Miller, did you receive the message.

Mr. Miller tries to compose himself but shows his fear.

Mr. Miller: Y-yes we did receive it.
Method: And what is your answer?
Mr. Miller: Well…
Method: No real need, I already know it. From the looks of this fellow you are trying to ally yourself with a super powered individual. Strange, there is no information on this one. My Emperor would love to have a meeting with someone like you.

Random stands firm.

Method: Well, Mr. Miller it looks like I'll have to send your comrades another message.

Method begins charging the Illuminati member, who was frozen with fear. Method was about to punch Miller with enough force to rip his head off. But the Punch was blocked, by Random. Even though he successfully diverted the punch his arms still hurt like hell, Random knew this was going to be painful.

Random: I have a message for your Emperor, myself.

Random pushed Method off and started landing blow after blow, knocking him back with each one. Random then kicks his opponent in the chest hurling him upwards. The caped hero takes of punching Method higher up, through the ceilings of the upper floors. After reaching the fourth floor, Random grabs Method's arm and shoves his elbow into the villain's Adam's apple and started flying Method head first, past the first floor and into the basement.

Random jump out of the resulting crater and tries to catch his breathe. He can't see this Method through the dusts and begins to think maybe that was too much. When suddenly

Ha ha ha ha heh ha…

A sinister laughter echoes as Method pulls himself out of the rumble sporting a disturbing smile.

Method: Is that all you got?

He was still chuckling. Random jumps, flying towards him, hoping to catch Method off balance, but as he punches Method grabs Random's arm, twisting it behind his back, and slamming his face into the ground.

Method: Are you kidding me?

Method said as he kicks Random's face further into the ground.

Method: All power, no substance.

Random turns around and lunges toward Method, who easily dodges the punch and proceeds to upper cut Random, throwing him into a wall on the first floor. Method casually makes his way up through the hole. He walks by Mr. Miller attempting to run and way and backs hand him across the room and continues walking towards Random.

1 Year Ago, Philadelphia

It was the busy hours for the campus food court, students coming and going, studying, last minute homework, or laughing and having a good times. But at one table two men sat, one stuffing his face, the other staring with an annoyed look.

Unknown: Mmm, you can't beat these when they're fresh.
Random: Glad you're enjoying yourself, not I want some answers.
Unknown: Fair enough,

The Unknown places a strange device of the table and wipes his mouth with a napkin.

Unknown: This organization you spent so much free time fighting is a lot bigger than you think. In fact you are only fighting a very small fraction. As far as I can figure they hold influence over governments, religions, Hollywood and maybe more. They are run by seven individuals who are at the top most levels.
Random: So what do you want from me.
Unknown: I'm forming a team of individuals with powers, like yourself.
Random: How did you find me?
Unknown: I have my ways for predict the power surge. I have a lot of cool gadgets, for example this thing.

He picks up the device.

Unknown: This thing is a nullifier. You see at Ultimate Central, the little get away in cyber space, they have a machine the measure the level of auras that each person produces. Now whenever an individual, such as yourself, gains powers there is a temporary spike in your aura. Now that machine can usually pin point the area of this spike. Sometimes it doesn't pick it up because magic is involved, or fluctuations in the magnetic poles, or if the individual is watching "How I Met Your Mother", etc, etc. Now this device insures that this area appears completely normal. And that keeps people like the Avatars or the Brotherhood or who ever shows up in hopes of recruiting.
Random: And why don't you want them showing up?
Unknown: Because there battles are way too public and we don't want this organization to know everything about us. To take out a shadow group we will need to become a shadow group.
Random: And what exactly will I be doing?
Unknown: In the next few months I hope to recruit a few more members, every once in a while I will contact any of you with a mission, what you do on your own time is you problem. We will coordinate our efforts and when the time is right, checkmate. So are you in?

Random takes a moment to consider the offer, he nods silently.

Unknown: Excellent! Now I'm gonna get myself another cheeseburger!

Present Day, Philadelphia.

Method grabs a barely conscious Random by the neck, lifting him off the ground.

Method: You're my counterpart aren't you? I'm insulted. You and I have identical powers but while you swing wildly, I actually think, I can counter every move you make, instantly create a strategy, and annihilate any opponents. How pathetic.
Random: I hrg, urg.
Method: I'm sorry, what was that?
Random: urg, I said, I have something you don't.
Method: Oh really, and what's that?
Random: This.

Random swing his sword, slicing Method's chest.

Method: Arg! You bastard!

Random starts attacking, but Method just dodges them. Random is able to cut him a few times when suddenly Method grabs the sword and knocks Random unconscious.

Method: Your swings are still too wide, it's futile.

He lifts up the sword, preparing to finish the hero off, when it starts producing golden electricity, burning Method's hands.

Method: Ahhh!

The sword drops to the ground. Mr. Miller staggers to his feet and takes out his cell phone, attack now!

With that a number of mercenaries charge the building, armed with high tech weaponry. They begin firing at Method, knocking him back to a wall with strange energy beams. Method picks up a piece of rumble and hurls it at one the men. The rock knocks the agent off balance causing him to accidentally shoot several of his teammates. With the fire power decreased in half he charges the soldiers, with a display of skill and agility he dodges every blast taking out each person, sometimes with their own weapons.

After the new threat has been deposed of he looks around, it seems that rodent Miller escaped but Random was not where he was originally laying. Looking around he notices MaxwellSmart dragging an unconscious Random away.

MaxwellSmart: Geez, for a guy that can fly he sure is heavy.
Method: So where do you think you're going?
MaxwellSmart: Whoa there, I ain't here to fight, I'm just a lover, he's the fighter.

Method turns around only to get punched in the face by Wade Wilson. Showing his turn martial arts mastery, Wade delivered blow after blow to Method, who can barely keep up. Unlike Random, Wade is trained to fight and Method has a hard time deducing his movements, they seem to be a mixed form of several fighting techniques.

Wade_Wilson: Oh yeah! I've always knew I could kick Random's ***.

With his next one-two punch Method grabs both of Wade's arms at the fore arm. He tightens his grip causing a facture Wilson's right arm.

Method: So you focus you energy to make your fist stronger. Hmp, too bad it only works for your fist.
Wade_Wilson: Arg, who ever said that.

Wilson then kicks Method right under his chin; both his feet were now covered in green flames. Once Method lands Wade is right there jumping on top of him with combinations of kicks and punches. But then Method grabs Wade's neck, squeezing the air out of him. Just as Wilson is about to pass out, Method feels something grab his arms. Suddenly he is thrown into the second floor.

TwilightEl used her powers to manifest larger arms which she used to attack Method from a distance. She didn't let up and kept attacking him, when suddenly Method grabbed the arm and pulled her towards him. Just as he was about to hit the flying TwilightEl her body dissipated into different pieces avoiding the blow. When she reassembled she completely tied him up using her manifested arms. It proves to little as Method breaks the hold and throws Twilight across the room.

Method picks up a broken metal rod and start moving towards TwilightEl, when he notices the sound of foot steps behind him. He turns around to see McCheese tip toeing toward him. Before Method can attack, McCheese place his hand to his mouth and whispers…

McCheese: Antidisestablishmentarianist.

Suddenly a large force was direct right in front of Method's face. It hit him like a ton of bricks. After it, Method hair was standing to one side as he staggers around, he immediately throws a piece of rock at McCheese's head, knocking him out. As Method tries to gather himself he takes a look around, every threat has been stopped all that's left was MaxwellSmart. Not taking any chances he picks up the bar and heads towards Maxwell.

Method: So a lover and not a fighter? Than what good are you to them?
MaxwellSmart: Distraction.

Method's head snaps up as he is impaled in the chest. Looking down to find it was by a pink energy spear. Pulling it out turning around he is greeted by Moonmaster who starts slashing away. Method kicks him off only to be attacked by flames coming from Houde's swords. Method charges Houde, knocking him several feet away with his shoulder, he immediately starts tossing rumble at Skotti-chan.

TwilightEl begins to come to, just as Iceshadow, Blacksword, and Shadowprime. Almost on cue, TwilightEl, Ultimate Houde, and Skotti-Chan use they powers to teleport. In a flash everyone was gone, leaving Method in the middle of the building's rumble. He falls to his knees, bleeding, broken, beaten…

Method: Well, player… well played-

He collapses. Iceshadow and his crew walk up.

Iceshadow: Man these 616-ers are pretty pathetic.

Epilogue 1

It's been a few days since the fight in Philly, Houde is still troubled by it, they were lucky that The Watcher found them, but the second they saved they got to safety TwilightEl teleported her team away. Houde was wondering if they can trust people who stay secret in the shadow. Staring out of the window at the Doc Mansion he spots something, a floating man in a red coat. After being spotted Random slowly lands straight down.

In the woods by the mansion a portal opens next to Random, Ultimate Houde exists from it.

Houde: So what do you want.
Random: Here.

Random hands Houde a folder.

Houde: What's this?
Random: That's a summery of everything we know about that secret organization.
Houde: And how can I trust this?

Random hands another folder.

Random: That's just about all the information on us, except for our leader. I'm with you as well as Maxwell, if you want the other's help you'll have to ask them individually.
Houde: And why isn't you leader in these files?
Random: Because I know he would not join, and I will respect his decision to remain private. Just one thing, be careful who you show those too, I know you have people with questionable past on your team. I'm putting a lot of trust in you.
Houde: So, what do you think we should do with the offer?
Random: Accept it… but don't trust them, and only use them when you absolutely need to. The second they don't need you, they'll turn on you.
Houde: Why are you doing this?
Random: I don't like secret organizations, I firmly believe in checks and balances, that 's one of the reasons I fight in this group, but… my father always said "Do the right thing" and I felt horrible not having help you guys on E-day, I just want to put myself aside and do the right thing… So my cell number is in there, you need anything just call.

Random flies away and Houde returns to the mansion.

Epilogue 2

In a dark and dirty laboratory, Method is strapped to a table, covered in bandages and stitches. A person walks through the door.

Ice: Hello Method.
Method: What are you doing here?
Ice: You don't get the right to ask questions, you're alive for one reason and one reason only, because the Emperor wants to know everything that happened. After that Professor Houdenmeyer gets to use you as a test subject.
Method: I can still be of use.
Ice: Shut up.

Ice walks out of the door and leans against the wall. He remembers s the look on the Emperor's face when he heard of these new super powers. It's the first time this has really happened since the Emperor took over and he was force to pretend to be his right hand man. The first time, he felt hope.

Epilogue 3

In a dark room the Unknown sits talking on a phone.

Unknown: Yes, I see, so he did that. All of us need to meet again, soon. We need to be delicate. Things are about to get very complicated

Last edited:
I tip-toe like a ***** and get knocked out by a rock. Not exactly an impressive showing from His Cheesiness.

Good chapter and I'm loving the cardboard McCheese-head sign.

The next issue will be my annual, then this volume is wrapped up.

Then I have either five or six issues for an arc after that involving Victor Von Doom, new characters, McCheese, Twi and Wade, everyone's favorite Joe Kalicki, and a five way battle at the end.

Fun.

I tip-toe like a ***** and get knocked out by a rock. Not exactly an impressive showing from His Cheesiness.

Good chapter and I'm loving the cardboard McCheese-head sign.

I pictured it being more humorous, the tip toeing part, and the sonic blast being intense as hell. but as Houde stated, you have another chance to shine

Also I think I will make Writer's notes later

Last edited:
The next issue will be my annual, then this volume is wrapped up.

Then I have either five or six issues for an arc after that involving Victor Von Doom, new characters, McCheese, Twi and Wade, everyone's favorite Joe Kalicki, and a five way battle at the end.

Fun.
Sweet.
I pictured it being more humorous, the tip toeing part, and the sonic blast being intense as hell. but as Houde stated, you have another chance to shine

Also I think I will make Writer's notes later
That post came off as way more negative then I intended. I was just noting that McCheese wasn't having the best day. It fit with my bad luck from the last issue.

Anyway, I think that writer's notes would be cool.

Good job with the fight scene Random. Also, I liked the clue on Unknown's identity:D

And more E-Men! :twisted:
But still no Lithium...

Good job with the fight scene Random. Also, I liked the clue on Unknown's identity:D

What, his love of cheeseburgers?

So, ultimized Iceshadow, Blacksword and Shadowprime work for the Emperor? And Ice and Houde are pretending to? Or are those new story elements?

Anyway, great last issue. I can't wait to see where all this is headed.

Last edited:

His love of fresh cheeseburgers.

So, ultimized Iceshadow, Blacksword and Shadowprime work for the Emperor? And Ice and Houde are pretending to? Or are those new story elements?

Yes, Ultimate Scarlet Witch and Lithium are also on his payroll.

Icemastertron got into a fight with his 616 double Ice and beat him, and the Emperor has yet to notice that his general was replaced. Houde has always been a good guy.

You should really go back and read Bass' run which is like issues 45-50, they are teh awesome.

Good job with the fight scene Random.
Thanks, I was worried that it would suck

And more E-Men! :twisted:
But still no Lithium...
I only added you and your lacky's cause you the most consistent fan of this fan fic
Also, I liked the clue on Unknown's identity:D

His love of fresh cheeseburgers.
??? Not quite sure what you're referring too, we barely know who he is... or do we... I forget. I only added the "I'm gonna get myself another cheeseburger" part cause I found that line funny
You should really go back and read Bass' run which is like issues 45-50, they are teh awesome.
SRSLY

I only added you and your lacky's cause you the most consistent fan of this fan fic

I look forward to it every week.

??? Not quite sure what you're referring too, we barely know who he is... or do we... I forget. I only added the "I'm gonna get myself another cheeseburger" part cause I found that line funny

I made me think that unknown is Joe Kalicki because of his ordering of the raw cheeseburger.

So, ultimized Iceshadow, Blacksword and Shadowprime work for the Emperor?

Yes, they are the E-men, along with Lithium and Ultimate Scarlet Witch

And Ice and Houde are pretending to? Or are those new story elements?

Ice is actually Icemastertron. He was replaced into Ice's body during UCFF #50

Houde, the samurai is always been a good guy.

Professor Houdenmeyer works for the Emperor. He has aspirations of one day defeating the Emperor, and in his insane state of mind, thinks he will accomplish this, but he is a loyal employee none the less. He does experiments on humans to create a better type of human. Evidently Method and the Controller are products of this experiment. The lackeys in the Emperor's army, those cannon fodder people, are the same way.

Anyway, great last issue. I can't wait to see where all this is headed.

INTO MY ISSUES! DUN DUN!

Writier's Notes

The DVD extras without the DVD

• The idea for the arc was originally meant to be annual introducing this idea of a secret society and "Black Ops" type group. Which was basically the first issue.
  • I did not have enough story to fill it up the arc, so I decided to introduce new characters using Lost style flashbacks. And to bring more current members into the fan fic
  • Originally Random was going to have this rage control issue where he generates illusionary flames around him (Think Phoenix) Basing it off the Superman shirt I always wear, but I thought it was a bit much to explain and scrapped that idea.
  • Catalyst was going to be an unnamed characters, but I'd thought I would make him a lesser known uc member, and I knew Catalyst cause I worked with him on a Spider-man Virtual series and knew he only posted here once to try and promote it.
  • MaxwellSmart was the second character I thought of, Thinking of the show Get Smart immediately lead my to the Question, and picturing Don Adam's voice saying "MawellSmart Detective Extraordinarie" made me chuckle.
  • TwilightEl's power are based on Midna from Zelda: Twilight Princess.
  • Wade is my favorite ultimatization of this arc, the powers and story worked out perfect for him. Houde at one point claimed him for his arc and I considered having someone get wind powers, eventually a compromise was made.
  • I was going to that a fight scene with Wade and Doc Comic's security bots and The Big 7's security detail, but I was already late and didnt have a clear idea what the scene would be like.
  • McCheese's powers came from a comment Iceshadow made, if weren't for that I would of had no idea what character to introduce that issue.
  • I have an idea for who the Unknown is, and the Co- editor agrees with it, but its up to future writers to take it where ever they want.
  • Random's sword has nothing to do with his powers...
  • Iceshadow was added to the last issue cause he was the only really consistent fan of the series during my arc.
  • For Twilight's back story I had no idea what to do, as evident in her story, originally the Unknown was going to blackmail her, but I thought that was stupid.
  • I wanted to do a Blues Brothers type story for McCheese, where he pisses of a bunch of different groups and gets chased, I thought of the Grimace thing a few days before the story was schedule.
  • The reason Method's face is covered in shadows on the last cover is because it looked like a retarded version of me.
  • The scenery of the finale fight is a really place I passed by everyday on the way to work (It's right behind the Convention center)

And now the best part of this post:

Ultimate Central: The Fan Fic - Characters

Latest posts

Back