Ultimate Legacy Virus (Spoilers)

Guijllons said:
It's not that limited it if forces a telepath to transmit, hell it may even not effect the telepath directly, them merely being carriers, mutant typhoid marys. (not the marvel character)
Exactly, MWOF, for referrence, I'm thinking of it a bit like the huntsman virus of Weapon XII or XIII or whichever it was that crashed the train in the channel tunnel during Morrison's New X-men run. He was a telepath and he spread the virus. It didn't need telepathy to recieve, just like it doesn't need telepathy to hear a telepathic projection.

Treatments, yes. Cures, no. That's the difference and a new epidemic would be fatal because they don't have mutants... Now, for a mutant, it would be different because no one would be willing to treat them...

Goodwill said:
Treatments, yes. Cures, no. That's the difference and a new epidemic would be fatal because they don't have mutants... Now, for a mutant, it would be different because no one would be willing to treat them...
Eh...Moira would.

Give me a break, Ice. Just because she treats mutants doesn't mean there would be a cure or treatment on hand for something that, as of now, doesn't exist in her universe.

Goodwill said:
Give me a break, Ice. Just because she treats mutants doesn't mean there would be a cure or treatment on hand for something that, as of now, doesn't exist in her universe.
I'm not gonna give you a break. I never said anything about her having a cure. You said no one would help the mutants. And I said Moira would.

And I never said that Moira would have a cure. I'm saying there would be no way to treat something like that. Being a new and dangerous disease, she would hardly be able to think on her feet to try and get it under control. I'd rule her out.

Goodwill said:
And I never said that Moira would have a cure. I'm saying there would be no way to treat something like that. Being a new and dangerous disease, she would hardly be able to think on her feet to try and get it under control. I'd rule her out.
Why? She was the one to find the cure in the 616, what's to stop her from doing the same here?

Goodwill said:
She found the cure in 616, so what? We're talking about the UU right now.
Exactly. What's to stop her from finding it here too? I'm not saying to figure it out right away or anything, just saying why can't she be the one to find it?

Goodwill said:

Goodwill said:

I'm not sure why you feel the need to get your kicks putting down other people for their ideas in a ****ing speculation thread, of all things, but it ends now.

Goodwill said:

This is just my geek talking out, but wasnt it beast that officaly found the cure but Beast gave her some credit. and it doesnt matter what happens to legacy virus it's to early.

YOU TELL 'EM E

René said:
This is just my geek talking out, but wasnt it beast that officaly found the cure but Beast gave her some credit. and it doesnt matter what happens to legacy virus it's to early.
This is what actually went down for the 616 LV 'origin':

Moira was the one who actually found the cure. Well, the equation at least. She never got around to making it because the Brotherhood came and attacked Muir Island, and ended up killing her. But before she died, she telepathically gave the equations to Xavier who then gave it to Beast, while recieving them.

I think that there should be an ultimate legacy virus. period.

I mean, I wouldn't want them to leave such a huge chunk out of the X-Men lore, but I would hope they change it up a bit since, after all, the whole thing sounds ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.

Latest posts

Back