Ultimate Marvel characters being represented in Heroclix

Doc Comic said:
I've learned that there must always be a Wolverine and Spider-Man in every set.

Just be glad there's no longer an Elektra in every set. The first four all had one, plus a couple uniques.

Although it's about time they got around to making Electro and Scarlet Spider. It's only been four freaking years.

Preach it, brother.

By the way, Ultimate Nick Fury is confirmed for this set, so now my Ultimates Heroclix team is almost complete (still need an Ultimate Quicksilver).

and ultimates scarlet witch... that 616 sculpt doesnt cut it for me.

anyways, i stopped buying these a while ago, but since fantastic forces hadnt been announced yet, i painted my own Ultimate fantastic four. I was an expert at the repaint, and at making new dials. Since i didnt have photoshop, i handmade the new dials by cutting out little pieces of paper and writing on them. they worked so well, too. that's how i made my ultimates thor.

if anyone wants to see, say so, i'll dig them out for ya.

does the newest one belong to the ultimates team??

...i'll go check that out...

EDIT: tsk, I was expecting a little more than a click of stealth and probablility control... like maybe ESD?? They coulda just reissued the original Scarlet Witch (40 points of PC goodness)

Last edited:
marvelman said:
does the newest one belong to the ultimates team??

Yup.

...i'll go check that out...

EDIT: tsk, I was expecting a little more than a click of stealth and probablility control... like maybe ESD?? They coulda just reissued the original Scarlet Witch (40 points of PC goodness)

Ehhh...I don't even play (just collect), so I really don't know much about the game mechanics.

The Nick Fury will be a Unique, though, and will either be Ultimates or SHIELD team ability (I'm honestly not sure which I'd prefer, as he was technically the leader of the Ultimates, but honestly the SHIELD designation does make a bit more sense considering his long tenure leading that and the fact he might not have any association with the Ultimates after the current series...we'll see).

And the info keeps on trickling in on the characters in the next Marvel set...the following are confirmed and strongly rumored...this is most likely how the set will be shaping up:

CONFIRMED CHARACTERS
Spider-Man
Daredevil
Wolverine
Electro
Rhino
Stilt-Man
Bullseye
Trapster/Paste Pot Pete
Radioactive Man
Wizard/Wingless Wizard
Jack O' Lantern
Speed Demon/Whizzer
Nighthawk
Beetle
Mach 1/Mach III
Fixer/Techno
Kraven
Hydra Footsoldier/Technician/Officer
Hydro-Man
Deathlok
Madrox/Jamie Madrox/Multiple Man
Swordsman
Shadowcat/Sprite
Captain Marvel/Photon/Pulsar
Nick Fury (U)
Purple Man (U)
Arkon (U)
Maximus the Mad (U)
Baron Strucker (U)
Scarlet Spider (U)
Black Bolt (U)

CONFIRMED BYSTANDER TOKENS
Jamie Madrox
Lockheed the Dragon

Last edited:
Multiple Man/Madrox has also been confirmed as an REV, an LE (James Madrox) and a Bystander Token (Jamie Madrox). Check the link to see how this affects gameplay, but from what I've read I'm really looking forward to this piece.

Multiple Man/Madrox REV (#049-051), James Madrox LE (#205), Jamie Madrox BT (#B001)

In the same article, when first posted, the top half of a Lockheed BT was also accidentally posted, but since removed. So he can also be confirmed as a Bystander Token (which makes sense with the new Shadowcat thats been confirmed for this set).

Confirmed characters for "Sinister":

(#001-003) Hydra Footsoldier/Technician/Officer
(#004-006) SHIELD Trooper/Sniper/Agent
Stilt-Man
Wizard/Wingless Wizard
(#013-015) Paste Pot Pete/Trapster
Swordsman
(#019-021) Jewel/Jessica Jones
(#022-024) Beetle
Fixer/Techno
(#028-030) Electro
Rhino
(#034-036) Jack O' Lantern
Speed Demon/Whizzer
(#040-042) Mach I/Mach IV
(#043-045) Nighthawk
Hydro-Man
(#049-051) Multiple Man/Madrox
(#052-054) Deathlok
Bullseye
(#058-060) Spider-Man
(#061-063) Radioactive Man
Kraven
Shadowcat/Sprite
Daredevil
(#076-078) Meggan
Captain Marvel/Photon/Pulsar
Wolverine

(#085) Forge (U)
Baron Strucker (U)
Nick Fury (U)
Arkon (U)
Maximus the Mad (U)
Purple Man (U)
Black Bolt (U)
(#094) Scarlet Spider (U)

Last edited:
Is HeroClix easy to play? I ask because I think this could be intresting to try.

I see dc , indy and marvel heroclicks so silly question but could I say make a team of dc and marvel e.g superman and venom on same team? or if not can they fight like batman vs spider-man?

sjmole said:
Is HeroClix easy to play? I ask because I think this could be intresting to try.

I don't really play myself, mainly collect, so I'm no professional, but I've played several times with friends. It takes a little memorization (in terms of the rules governing the super-powers, etc) and getting used to, but it was a lot of fun for me (and many others obviously since many play the game).

I see dc , indy and marvel heroclicks so silly question but could I say make a team of dc and marvel e.g superman and venom on same team?

Absolutely. Its all the same rules, any universe, and they can be combined.

or if not can they fight like batman vs spider-man?

Also, absolutely. Any comic battle you can think of, as long as they have a Heroclix version of the characters involved--and trust me, chances are, they've made a Clix of them.

I play. It's easy. The pride of my collection is my Ultimate Universe sculpts. I'm short only one piece - The Black Widow's Natasha Romanov LE. She goes for 30-60 on Ebay so screw buying her. I gotta put gas in my tank.

I won my local tournament last weekend. I'm looking forward to Sinister.

Tournament had a HULK theme. 300 pt build, each team had to have a HULK, SHE HULK, ABOMINATION or LEADER figure on it. My team was Fantastic Forces Ultimate Sue Storm LE (with Nanobots feat), Ultimate Peter Parker LE (with Nanobots feat), Experienced Black Cat, Veteran SHE HULK (with Protected feat) and an experienced Paramedic. They had the Ultimate Fantastic Four team ability as a feat - the idea is hit my 19 defense, buck-o! It's been my best defense lately and pays off.

Best line from last week's tourney:

AS I SMACK MY OPPONENT'S WASP FIGURE WITH MY SHE-HULK (CARRYING A SODA MACHINE) FOR 7 CLICKS OF DAMAGE: "What do you say to WASP when she has 2 black eyes?"

"NOTHING COS HANK ALREADY TOLD HER TWICE!!!"

KO WASP (she only has 5 clicks)!

:eek:)

I'm going to start getting these. I'll get a load so if my friends come around they can make a team (JUST NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO PLAY AS MY VENOM!!!!) lol I do thinik this looks cool How many can you have in one team?

It's dependent on how long you want the game to last

200 point teams usually last about one hour, and is the most common form of play. Each figure has a point value, and yes, some of them have a value over 200, like Sentry, Galactus, and Dark phoenix

cool I thought it might be like pokemon cards and over games were you have a limit on team e.g only allowed 10 per team ect...

I just bought on ebay a starter set of this game :D seems very cool.

Here is the decription

Infinity Challange Starter box

Original Heroclix starter box set, with extra figures from boosters

This model has never been played with, just removed from box to look at and then stored, even the dice and counters are still wrapped.

The box is a little battered from storage, but all the figures are as new.

Figures Included:

Blade (rookie), Elektra (rookie), Hulk (rookie), Captain America (rookie), PuppetMaster (rookie), Kang (rookie), Shield Agent (rookie, veteran), Shield Medic (veteran), Boomerang (experienced), Klaw (experienced), Dr Strange (experienced), Constrictor (veteran)

Is this a good starter pack?

It's an out of play starter set but it's decent.

You should have gotten Marvel Universe starter. Next month the new X-Men Danger room set comes out in conjunction with the latest Marvel Expansion, Sinister.

They are overhauling the rules and team abilities.

And if you get a brick (12 packs) of Sinsister at your local game store, you are able to get the special LE Venom made for this set.

Hint Hint!

lol.

leather_w0lf said:
It's an out of play starter set but it's decent.

You should have gotten Marvel Universe starter. Next month the new X-Men Danger room set comes out in conjunction with the latest Marvel Expansion, Sinister.

They are overhauling the rules and team abilities.

And if you get a brick (12 packs) of Sinsister at your local game store, you are able to get the special LE Venom made for this set.

Hint Hint!

lol.

So my set is usless :cry:

but I will buy a venom off ebay LOL

Latest posts

Back