Ultimate Marvel characters being represented in Heroclix

I also heard in the next set that they are changing the collectibility meaning less repeats and better chances to get Vet clix. On the downside they are not doing any ultra rare clix :( like the nicely painted spidey.

Big E said:
I also heard in the next set that they are changing the collectibility meaning less repeats and better chances to get Vet clix. On the downside they are not doing any ultra rare clix :( like the nicely painted spidey.

Yeah, also makes it easier to pull uniques (the new ratio is one out of three boosters, before I think it was one out of every five or six), so that's always a good thing. Cuts down on the ridiculous secondary market prices (Ebay) and likely increases the sales of boosters for Wiz Kids themselves. Works for me.

It's still wierd that they gave Ult. hulk a natural 6 dm because Ult. Hulk, from what I've seen is a heck of alot weaker than 616 hulk. I mean he can lift 16 tons vs the 100 tons 616 hulk can do. The only other explanation is that Ult. hulk is more destructive.

Big E said:
It's still wierd that they gave Ult. hulk a natural 6 dm because Ult. Hulk, from what I've seen is a heck of alot weaker than 616 hulk. I mean he can lift 16 tons vs the 100 tons 616 hulk can do. The only other explanation is that Ult. hulk is more destructive.

Um, I was under the impression that Ultimate Hulk is a ton stronger than 616 Hulk. Ultimate Hulk brought down an entire Battle Cruiser from the Chitauri fleet, ya know the gigantic ship.

Hawkeye101 said:
Um, I was under the impression that Ultimate Hulk is a ton stronger than 616 Hulk. Ultimate Hulk brought down an entire Battle Cruiser from the Chitauri fleet, ya know the gigantic ship.

616 Hulk held up an entire mountain range during Secret Wars.

(Almost) complete list for Armor Wars

Here's the confirmed list for Armor Wars, lots of cool characters being made, even a few more Ultimate versions, including Dazzler. I'll be picking up everything in bold.

Cannonball
Wendigo
Iron Man (Classic armor - Silver - Anthony Stark - Clix Brick Promotion LE)
Iron Man (Modern Armor - REV) (Tony Stark LE)
War Machine
Captain America (John Walker LE)
Ultron (6? 11? 13?)
Thunderbird/Warbird
Banshee
Sunfire
Crimson Dynamo
Titanium Man (Gremlin LE?)
Quicksilver (House of M?)
Shaman/Talisman
Thunderball
Psylocke (Captain Britian LE)
Aurora
Dazzler (Ultimate)
Executioner
Lorelei
Magma
Ghost
Spymaster
Killer Shrike
Echo
Diamond Lil
Paladin
Firebrand
Marrina
Shathra (Unique)
Iron Man (Classic armor - Gold - Unique)
Spider Woman (Unique) (Jessica Drew - New Guy Night LE)
Mystique (House of M - Unique)
Iron Monger (Unique)
Spider-Man (House of M - Unique)
Wolverine (House of M - Different shirt decos? - Unique)
Black King (Unique)
Crystal (Unique)
Magneto (Unique) (House of M)
Jocasta (Unique)
Sentry (Unique)

Here's a link to check out the pics:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rock810/album?.dir=/mail

Last edited:
Are you kidding me people? Sentry is coming to Heroclix! Is no one else excited about this but me? (Though admittedly his dial isn't anywhere close to what it should be, but then again if it were he'd be a 2,000pt figure). Even his sculpt is cool as hell. The only thing I'm kind of ticked about is we're getting an Ultimate Dazzler before a 616 one, and also before a Ultimate Nick Fury. But I can't complain, lot of long asked for characters, cool sculpts, and interesting dials in this set. November is going to be a nice month.

DIrishB said:
Are you kidding me people? Sentry is coming to Heroclix! Is no one else excited about this but me? (Though admittedly his dial isn't anywhere close to what it should be, but then again if it were he'd be a 2,000pt figure). Even his sculpt is cool as hell. The only thing I'm kind of ticked about is we're getting an Ultimate Dazzler before a 616 one, and also before a Ultimate Nick Fury. But I can't complain, lot of long asked for characters, cool sculpts, and interesting dials in this set. November is going to be a nice month.

Cooooool - that Sentry looks cool.

Any idea if this is going to cost a bajillion dollars?

UltimateE said:
Cooooool - that Sentry looks cool.

Any idea if this is going to cost a bajillion dollars?

Well, it is a unique, as I expected, and a pretty high powered one, but not as insanely powerful for their points ratio as say, Ultimate Thor. I would expect you'll be able to pick this up on Ebay when the set comes out for at most $20. Probably even cheaper than that. Also, talk to you LCS owner and see if they (in the case they sell single uniques) might be able to hold one for you if someone trades it in out of a booster. It shouldn't be ridiculously overpriced.

Also, did you see some of those other sculpts? My personal favorites:

Cannonball
Wendigo
Iron Man
War Machine
Captain America
Thunderbird/Warbird
Banshee
Sunfire
Quicksilver
Shaman/Talisman
Dazzler (Ultimate)
Killer Shrike
Magneto (Unique)
Sentry (Unique)

Overall another great set with a lot of long-time requested figures. Can't say Wiz Kids doesn't listen to the fans on their character selection, while at the same time releasing 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th tier characters some have never heard of, but that are still nice to have. Its all about the balance. Looking forward to November.

The Sentry is cool but what is his combat values? I'm jazzed about Windigo as well-a missused but wonderful character in the marvel mythos.

Big E said:
The Sentry is cool but what is his combat values? I'm jazzed about Windigo as well-a missused but wonderful character in the marvel mythos.

Not sure about the combat values yet as his dial info hasn't been released. I know he costs 211 points though, but other than that I got nothing. We'll know in a few weeks.

The Sentry dial info released:

Well, the sculpt of the Sentry was released a few weeks ago, of which I wasn't overly impressed with. Today, the Sentry's dial was also released, of which I'm even less impressed with. This is the guy who fought Galactus to a stand-still? This is the guy who's the most powerful super-being in the world? I don't think so. Anyway, its still a decent enough piece, just not anywhere close to what he should be. But then again, given the power of the character, making him anywhere close to his abilities would make him a con exclusive. Anyway, check out the sculpt and dial here:

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/marvel/figuregallery.asp?unitid=8856

A poll was recently run on Wiz Kids website for choices to be the next theme of their new collectors sets, which are limited edition 5-7 character sets all from the same title of involving the same theme. The first of these to be released is DC Giants, a collection of some of DC's bigger residents. This poll's choices choices was for the second set, and the options were Marvel, DC, or Indy Heroclix sets with Marvel's Marvel 1602 (blegh, I really would not be interested in these), Runaways, Indy with Image's and Kirkman's Invincible, and DC's Alien Green Lantern Corp. and The Freedom Fighters.

EDIT: Invincible was just announced the winner of the poll, but due to a large number of votes also for the DC Green Lantern set, it will also be produced. The Invincible set will be available in August, 2006, and the Green Lantern set in September, 2006.

Doc Comic said:
I voted for the Freedom Fighters. I want a clix figure of The Ray, one of my favorite characters.

I picked Runaways for my first choice (all part of my plan to get every 616 Marvel character in history to be made). I picked Invincible as my second choice, then the DC options, and 1602 last, just because it'd suck.

Well, some DC fans will be happy to hear that Superman's Super-dog, Krypto, is making his appearance in Heroclix. He'll be a Clixbrick LE, meaning to purchase him you'll have to buy a brick of 12 Clix boosters for the upcoming DC set, Collateral Damage. Check out the news and pics yourself here:

Krypto Heroclix LE!

On a related not for Marvel fans, maybe there's hope yet for a Howard the Duck Heroclix.

Last edited:
The new Marvel Heroclix set, coming out in June, is titled Sinister, and will be focusing on the villains this time around. Confirmed characters include:

Daredevil (yellow costume)
Wolverine (brown costume)
Electro (616)
Rhino (616)
Stilt-Man
Bullseye
Trapster/Paste Pot Pete
Spider-Man (Symbiote black costume?)
Black Bolt (U)
Scarlet Spider (U?)
Radioactive Man
Wizard/Wingless Wizard
Jack O' Lantern
Speed Demon/Whizzer
Nighthawk
Mach 1/Mach III
Fixer/Techno
Kraven
Hydra Trooper/Officer
Hydro-Man
Purple Man (U)
Deathlok
Arkon (U)
Maximus the Mad (U)

Check the link here to see some sculpts:

Marvel Heroclix Sinister Expansion Info

I've learned that there must always be a Wolverine and Spider-Man in every set.

Although it's about time they got around to making Electro and Scarlet Spider. It's only been four freaking years.

Latest posts

Back