Ultimate Moon Knight (Speculation)

Guijllons said:
Magical batman

that's all I know

Doot.... Thats the problem I have with people wanting to wipe out his Magical Background. Without it, he's Batman in a White Outfit. I really hope Bendis gives this character some background, perhaps even integrating the Role that Ezekiel had in ASP before he went bad. I'd like Peter to have some sort of Father-Figure who's a hero.

I also like the idea of there being essentially two Batmans in Ultimate NYC, Moon Knight, and Daredevil.

But yeah, I hope they let Moony's character evolve into something really interesting, so we can have some interesting issues. I dont want Batman in the UU, we have Batman in the UU, his name's Hawk-owl. Hawk-owl is Ultimate Batman.

Moon Knight Better be Unique.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I also like the idea of there being essentially two Batmans in Ultimate NYC, Moon Knight, and Daredevil.

Three. You forgot Hawk-Owl.

:p

soon to be four. Ultimate Nighthawk is appearing soon, as the leader of the Ultimate Defenders, and he was based on Batman

Well, I don't think they are really spoofs off a character so much as Batman is a very generic character... A dark, brooding figure who wants justice regardless of how/what he has to do to get it. Seriously, Batman is just the original dark knight, there are more.

Baxter said:
So, uh, hate to break it to you guys, but there can't be an Ultimate Moon Knight. See during the Inifinty War there were evil dopplegangers of the Marvel Heros sent to earth to keep them busy. Well Moon Knights and little Franklin Richards teamed up to suck out all of the real Franklin Richards power into the doppleganger. Moon kNight interviened, but his doppleganger doublecrossed the fake Franklin Richards and started absorbing the energy of all the Moon Knight analogs throught the Multiverse. In the end all that was left was 616 Moon Knight, and Moonman, a Batmanish Moon Knight varient. All the otheres were killed. Even Moon Ghost, the Space Ghost varient :cry:
Warren Ellis counters you by writing a six-part mini that reveals that the Ultimate Universe was created AFTER the Infinity War, and as such the birth of this continuity spawned a new Moon Knight that wasn't "absorbed". :lol:

... And that's only if you count UU as an alternative universe. Many still, even though Millar is shaking things up, say that has very little to do with 616 other than likenesses with the characters. We'll have to see, but I'm pretty sure there can be an Ultimate Moon Knight.

Ult-Spidey79pages.jpg

Looks like they meet the old fashioned hero vs hero way...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ult-Spidey79pages.jpg

Looks like they meet the old fashioned hero vs hero way...
Niiiice! Where did you find this?

If I remember correctly, I *think* that's the way they met in 616, too.

ourchair said:
Warren Ellis counters you by writing a six-part mini that reveals that the Ultimate Universe was created AFTER the Infinity War, and as such the birth of this continuity spawned a new Moon Knight that wasn't "absorbed". :lol:

That gets hindered by delays and takes two years to finish because Bendis throws a hissy fit, and wants the artist that is working on it.

Oh, and Ellis adds alot of scientific mumbo jumbo.

He's crazie like that

Do you think Moon Knight will have any magical implications over the tablets that were thrown in the river? Maybe that's what brings him to New York...

Goodwill said:
Do you think Moon Knight will have any magical implications over the tablets that were thrown in the river? Maybe that's what brings him to New York...

It better not. That would be retarded. Seriously, a tablet that does magic tricks? I would drop the book.

Could we change that "r" word, please? We're banning members for calling another stupid, please don't find ideas from members being any exception.

Latest posts

Back