Ultimate Spider-Man #98 Spoilers

Victor Von Doom said:
Why are we assuming it's Gwen at all? :crazy:
BINGO!

Johnny, tell our friend here the prizes he's won!

Well Riiiiiiiiiiiiico here has just a FREE grand stay at the Hilton Hotel where he'll be served personally by none other than Paris Hilton herself! He's also won a $5,000 gift certificate to a useless store he'll never go to, and might not even have ever heard of the damn thing! Back to you, Bobby!

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Why are we assuming it's Gwen at all? :crazy:

yeah, there's always the assumption that it could be carnage. maybe carnage can sorta "morph" into any being he had "absorbed" or drained. since gwen was one of the last ones.

I know what Bendis is planning!
By revealing Peter's identity to the FF he is setting us up for the best costume ever, paperbag-head Spider-Man!

darkspider16 said:
yeah, there's always the assumption that it could be carnage. maybe carnage can sorta "morph" into any being he had "absorbed" or drained. since gwen was one of the last ones.

This is the best theory i herd you get a cookie

an other thing i thought of maybe Gwen couciens(im sure i spelled that wrong) is inside carnage.

Ice said:
BINGO!

Johnny, tell our friend here the prizes he's won!

Well Riiiiiiiiiiiiico here has just a FREE grand stay at the Hilton Hotel where he'll be served personally by none other than Paris Hilton herself! He's also won a $5,000 gift certificate to a useless store he'll never go to, and might not even have ever heard of the damn thing! Back to you, Bobby!

ah, you are going to throw in a pair of rubber gloves & a free check up with that right?.. I mean He doesn't know where she's been.

thziek007.gif

I'm not surprised about this "theory" that Gwen is Carnage. I'm expecting her to show some Carnage eventually. It's the most logical way of bringing her back. Carnage killed her and copied her DNA somehow. I don't necessarily think that this Gwen is evil and up to no good, which is what I get the feeling most of the audience is assuming.

Gouka Ryuu said:
I know what Bendis is planning!
By revealing Peter's identity to the FF he is setting us up for the best costume ever, paperbag-head Spider-Man!

He totally missed the opportunity for that. That would have been awesome.

E said:
He totally missed the opportunity for that. That would have been awesome.
He could go back for the Scorpion clone, only to turn on the news and see a perfect clone running around, forcing him to don a F4 costume and a bag as a new secret identity to prevent being shot like in the Average Joe arc?

I know this is off topic, but we're talking about carnage so....
I know some people are a little disappointed with the way carnage turned out and hasn't bonded to kassidy yet. well here's a theory/plot idea. note: this could all happen after the carnage arc.

Since Carnage needed peter's dna to "complete" himself, he goes after the parker sample #2. kassidy, who is a cat-burgular, mugs ben reilly and takes the sample. (kassidy could be working for someone like osborn, who wanted the sample, i don't know) carnage appears and attacks kassidy, who drops the sample and gets "drained". kassidy could be suffering from some sort of cell degenerating/regenerating illness and when carnage absorbs him it somehow becomes complete (the illness reversing the dna matrix from disinegrating). since kassidy is insane, his personality/conciousness (sp?) overcomes whatever intelligence carnage has and BINGO you get carnage, who can take the form of kassidy and even has his psychotic personality, but with the creature's twisted desire to kill and "feed".

this could be, say, the premisses for Maxium carnage?

Last edited:
darkspider16 said:
there are so many possibilities to that though. it's safe to assume that she's dead for the moment, since we know nothing otherwise.

That's all I'm saying... But we've already named her a clone, made by the evil Peter clone, who is guarding MJ, who will be given spider powers by the end of the arc. :roll: And you guys say I've got the absurd ideas...

Goodwill said:
That's all I'm saying... But we've already named her a clone, made by the evil Peter clone, who is guarding MJ, who will be given spider powers by the end of the arc. :roll: And you guys say I've got the absurd ideas...

Ooohh, you still do.

I just read this and I got say I'm intrigued with this story, I wanna see how it turns out. But I am extremely pissed they brought back Gwen. I did like the F4 scene and how Peter was wigging out.

Does everyone have to be so stubborn? :-D Just listen to ME. For ONCE.

...If you couldn't tell that was a JOKE. PLEASE do NOT take this post seriously.

Wow, finally got this one (dumb slow mail subscription). I'm totally floored by how good this has been so far. The pacing in this one was a little fast, but extremely well written (loved the part with the FF) and creepy. It's so weird seeing so many people from Peter's life back in one split second.

I honestly can't wait to see who is behind it all and how it happened. Congrats Ice on getting onto the letters page and plugging DIB's timeline. I knew this site was the right horse to bet the race on. :D

Latest posts

Back