Ultimate Spider-Man: And his Amazing Friends (#118-120) (Spoilers)

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man #120 discussion [spoilers]

I like how just about this entire page was devoted to a debate over the Fred / Frank name thing.

Only at Ultimate Central.

Of course, the typical UC thread would've probably had some allusion to a taboo sexual practice by Ourchair, but this is close enough.

I got the issue.

Not bad, but Bendis got lost in the babble, I think. If this doesn't lead into the Ultimatum somehow, I'll feel kinda shorted.

Hahahaha...I just finihsed #120 and missed the entire Fred/Frank thing.

I've never heard a single instance where either was "short" for the other.

Anyway.

Although I hated the idea of Liz becoming a mutant because it's so convoluted, I do admit that her getting used to her powers was well done, both writing and art. But having The Blob as a father? That's even more convoluted. The entire premise was a horrible idea. Hopefully the abomination that will undoubtedly be Ultimatum will retcon it or something.

So... what was in the letter that Logan sent to Kitty?? It couldn't have been the death of Xavier because she was at the school when that happened.....

For that matter whats up with Kitty saying that she got kicked out of the school because of a fight with Xavier when in UXM it seems shes leaving of her own will and not getting the boot?

whats up with Kitty saying that she got kicked out of the school because of a fight with Xavier when in UXM it seems shes leaving of her own will and not getting the boot?

I abruptly left a private high school to attend a public one midway through the year, and I told everyone that I was kicked out. Made me feel like a bit less of a weirdo. I don't really see a contradiction there.

Last edited:
I abruptly left a private high school to attend a public one midway through the year, and I told everyone that I was kicked out. Made me feel like a bit less of a weirdo. I don't really see a contradiction there.

I see your point...
I'm just bitter about Kitty not mentioning Xaviers death to Peter, but of course they don't get along as well as they used to.

And I still want to know what was in that damn note from Logan... maybe it was naked picture of himself and thats why Kitty started crying...:cry:

I see your point...
I'm just bitter about Kitty not mentioning Xaviers death to Peter, but of course they don't get along as well as they used to.

And I still want to know what was in that damn note from Logan... maybe it was naked picture of himself and thats why Kitty started crying...:cry:

the latest arc of UXM Wolverine goes to Spidey for help and Kitty is there and she says something to the effect of "thanks for the note, i didn't know you cared that much"
implying that it was just a, "Hey kid, i really miss having you around, i hope you're doing okay." note

which is kinda dumb, what a waste of an intriguing subplot

Latest posts

Back