Ultimate Spider-Man: And his Amazing Friends (#118-120) (Spoilers)

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man #119 discussion [spoilers]

I still find it all amazing.

The pacing is great.

Iceman sneaking a peak is the best part.

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man #119 discussion [spoilers]

Geldoff Tie-in?

Geldoff was transported to 616 and is currently being trained at camp hammond in Avangers: the initiative.

I have nothing to back up that they are the same guy.

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man #120 discussion [spoilers]

Oh, I guess thats why you mentioned him. Huh...kind of a lame reveal. I'll have to read it, but for something thats been hinted at since like the third USM arc, and this is the resolution? Boooo!

Yeah, and Bendis thinks his name is Frank.

I don't know why I spoiler tagged that.

I like that liz is a mutant and her dad is with the brotherhood, i didnt like the way it was handled in this issue. I cant put my finger on it, but the whole thing felt rushed, especially the talk in MJ's backjard.

Im ussualy able to accept Bendis dialog, but this just didnt feel right.

i hope Liz doesnt pull a Geldoff on us and is never seen again after the x-men pick her up.

i hope Liz doesnt pull a Geldoff on us and is never seen again after the x-men pick her up.

I was thinking that too while reading the book. Bendis keeps shuffling these characters off to UXM and they never show up again. Hopefully Liz will be in Coleite's UXM arc, or at least Ultimatum.

I was thinking that too while reading the book. Bendis keeps shuffling these characters off to UXM and they never show up again. Hopefully Liz will be in Coleite's UXM arc, or at least Ultimatum.

Or, she disappears too and is never heard of again. Then years later they open some forgotten closet in the x-mansion and two scorched skeletons fall out.

A) why are the x-men teams together as one? B) Isn't collusus with Frost? C) Why isn't night crawler with the morlocks?

d) why are there dinosaurs in the savage land (in the flashback), when in ultimates 3 it is said that wanda created the dinosaurs when wolverine tried to kill quicksilver?

d) why are there dinosaurs in the savage land (in the flashback), when in ultimates 3 it is said that wanda created the dinosaurs when wolverine tried to kill quicksilver?
We try not to count Ultimates 3. Loeb has made so many things without explanations that one truly can't understand why things happened and what-have-you.

Also.....Blob- the father of Liz? A definite "WTF Bendis?!" there. :?

How drunk was Liz's mom? I mean Blob? really?

How could she even find his junk? Hell, how is she alive?

I still loved the issue and the art.

Some of the ideas seem iffy but it is so well-written that I love it. The art is pretty also.

I'm warming to fact that Blob is the father.

I think you are hating on fat people.

Latest posts

Back