Ultimate TPB timeline

sskento said:
Is there an issue collecting both the 1/2 issues? What is a way to get them? Are they online? Anybody? I want to read them!
They recently released a 'Marvel Milestones' issue with both of them, but I'm not sure how you could get a hold of that.

Last edited:
Pandrio said:
They recently released a 'Marvel Milestones' issue with both of them, but I'm not sure how you could get a hold of that.

If he didn't have a local shop to go to I'm sure they can be found on eBay or any online comics retailer.

sskento said:
I have begun reading my trades in this order... And it's so cool how it all makes sense. You guys rock. Thanks.
Glad you're liking it! And again, if you spot any inconsistencies (did I write that right?) that could be avoided by rearranging the trades, please shout out.

Made some changes to the timeline because there have evidently been changes to DIrishB's timeline, so now this one follows that one better. Also decided to add to the list all the books that haven't been released but have been solicited. They're in the list in blue.

Again, comments? Better? Worse?

Also, I had the idea that maybe UIM should be placed between U1 and U2 here. I know in chronology it happens before anything else but maybe it would make better sense read as a flashback, the way it was published between the two volumes. For now it's in its own place at the top of the list. Comments?

vintsukka said:
Also, I had the idea that maybe UIM should be placed between U1 and U2 here. I know in chronology it happens before anything else but maybe it would make better sense read as a flashback, the way it was published between the two volumes. For now it's in its own place at the top of the list. Comments?

I would put it in the garbage. :D

Kidding - I think it's right where you have it now. The flashback thing could be said of any story that takes place in the past.

UltimateE said:
I would put it in the garbage. :D
That's being too kind. You're showing mercy. You should know the best place is in the fire where the homeless try to warm themselves with.

But alas, I also am kidding (but not really. Or am I?). I think it's good where it's at in the current position.

I wish someone would put up a Ultimate Hardcover timeline (can't be too hard having both this one and the paperback timelines)

Frapalino said:
doesn't this need some updating?
You're quite right. I normally go over the list and match it to Irish's list every time I add something, but the thing escaped my mind when UFF: Crossover came out. It's updated now.

Next update coming either in May when UXM/UFF and Silver Sable come out in TPB or when new UU trades are solicited.

And again, if you spot anything wrong on the list, give a holler.

Finally got around to updating this again. Marked USM 15 as released, added Galactus 3 and USM 16 as solicited and again moved a couple of things around according to DIrishB's timeline.

According to Newsarama USM 16 collects # 91-97, but it has to be 91-96, right? Deadpool is four issues and Morbius two, and the clone saga begins with 97.

thee great one said:
The only ones not collected right now are....

Ultimate X-men #1/2
Ultimate Spider-Man #1/2
Ultimate Marvel-Team Up #7,8,9

and that's it. The Annuals are going to be collected like this (I think)

X-men (Is included in the volume 12 and I think the 1/2 might be too)
Spider-Man (No information yet)
Ultimates (No information yet but is pretty sure it will be in Ultimates 2 volume 2)
Fantastic Four (No information yet but will probaly be in volume 4)

there's also spotlight comic coming out in a couple of months will both 1/2 issues in it. I'm getting that.

Ultimate spider-man #1/2 was placed in one of the hardcovers.
Ultimate X-men #1/2 was put in the new collection book

Ultimate Marvel-Team Up #7,8,9 was put in a hardcover chronicling the
beginning of J. Michael Straczynski's run.

Prof. Toad said:
Ultimate spider-man #1/2 was placed in one of the hardcovers.
Ultimate X-men #1/2 was put in the new collection book

Ultimate Marvel-Team Up #7,8,9 was put in a hardcover chronicling the
beginning of J. Michael Straczynski's run.

I know. I meant the trades.

And welcome.8)

Dr_Draco said:
Looks like the Punisher issues of UMTU are going to be collected in the Ultimate Marvel Team-Up Ultimate Collection TPB.

Ultimate Marvel Team-Up Ultimate Collection TPB

It's about time I say :mrgreen:
Yeah, I noticed this and was thinking about how to handle it here. I decided to just add a mention of it in the first post but keep the timeline as it was, because it would be even harder to place the whole 16-issue run (+ Super Special) into one place in the timeline than it was the three trades.

DIrishB said:
I really wish they'd just release a TPB with those three issues as UMTU Vol. 1.5.
Yeah, that's what I was hoping for as well. I managed to hunt down all three UMTU trades not so long ago, so I'm really not gonna spend my money on the new trade for just three issues I don't have. Screw it.

vintsukka said:
Yeah, that's what I was hoping for as well. I managed to hunt down all three UMTU trades not so long ago, so I'm really not gonna spend my money on the new trade for just three issues I don't have. Screw it.

I almost went and bought the UMTU trades before I stumbled across the full collection one. Guess that's the luck of entering the Ultimate Universe a few years late ;).

Though, I do have to agree with that sucking for you guys that bought all three. The Punisher UMTUs should be collected on their own.

Latest posts

Back