Ultimate X-Men #63 Discussion (Spoilers)

icemastertron said:
I have no money at the moment to buy comics.

Hell froze over last year.

Oh that sucks...yeah, the Ultimates showed up on the last page, little cliffhanger action...nothing major, but I really enjoyed UXM #63.

I already told you the solits are next week. You should have noticed by now that they're out always out around Tuesday/Wednsday or Friday.

I don't notice things unless they're pounded into my head...thats why I noticed that hammer finally.

MaxwellSmart said:
Agreed, also what if they introduced cable as the son rachel grey, jean's sister, and scott summers. Then, we could also get a love triangle going.

No in Ultimate world things need to be kept simple, yet new.

Let's try to keep this on topic about the issue, and not Cable. That has its own thread now. Take any further talk to THAT thread.

icemastertron said:
Let's try to keep this on topic about the issue, and not Cable. That has its own thread now. Take any further talk to THAT thread.

Agreed. Is it just me or is Scarlet Witch exceptionally hot in the last picture. I cant seem to stop looking at it. . .

Anyway, Where in Sam's Hell is Hawkeye? He hasn't been shot yet!

Hawkeye101 said:
Agreed. Is it just me or is Scarlet Witch exceptionally hot in the last picture. I cant seem to stop looking at it. . .

Anyway, Where in Sam's Hell is Hawkeye? He hasn't been shot yet!

Scan it for me and I'll be your friend. :D

ProjectX2 said:
Scan it for me and I'll be your friend. :D

Sigh acctually I tried, but, I can't seem to get the picture to upload. That's what the "nev mind :( " entry was.

Hawkeye101 said:
Sigh acctually I tried, but, I can't seem to get the picture to upload. That's what the "nev mind :( " entry was.

You need to upload it to a image-hosting website such as www.photobucket.com. Email it to me and I'll host it for you.

DIrishB said:
I like Toad, but I'm glad Forge is back also. I liked him in RoTK.

Yeah, I would have liked another brotherhood member, but Forge was needed to build the electromagnetic field creator or whatever it was called.

LOL!

That would actually be quite a funny way for Iceman to die actually.

Anyway, anyone think the character 'near death' is going to be Dazzler? The way the guy who writes the letter page worded the piece about Dazzler, I seriously think this might happen.

Latest posts

Back