Ultimates 2 #5 HIT ME! ( SPOILERS)

What if the surprise traitor was...

DR. BRANKIN?!

I know I would be surprised. Just outta left field.

but not anymore...

could be anyone. ANYONE. seriously

marvelman said:
could be anyone. ANYONE. seriously

Well not really. They've got to be a "super-soldier" and part of "Thor's team" - therefore in the Ultimates and they gotta have a costume.

If we're going to say Loki was telling the truth about the traitor - then it's only right to assume he's telling the whole truth, and not just bits of it - otherwise, our speculation becomes speculating on a speculation.

In the solicitation for Ult.2 #7, if says that the traitor will change the life of another ultimate in the worst way possible....

Food for thought. I already mentioned that hawkeye going blind would be one of the worst things that could happen to the character. Maybe Fury loses his other eye? Maybe it is natasha and she drops the bombshell on tony.... ooh, I doubt I'll guess until I see it.
Then I'll probably guess right away, when it's there.

I think the next issue will be a standalone... because Millar talked about how they were a joke team and took cabs and whatnot. I don't think they flew to the middle east. It's probably taking place in New York. I hope there's a new ultimization of an Avengers Rogue just for a cameo.

I think if Black Widow was the traitor, Tony Stark would be SCREWED. It's gotta be her.

What do you guys think is happening in the middle east?

TheManWithoutFear said:
What do you guys think is happening in the middle east?
i think it's the same as here, I think that frame was just to show that Thor was right. I doubt that story will be told, it felt more like an ending to the arc really, as it mirrors sending Cap to the Middle east in Ult. 2 #1. Really quite depressing, it just says that Thor lost, and nothing has changed.

Guijllons said:
i think it's the same as here, I think that frame was just to show that Thor was right. I doubt that story will be told, it felt more like an ending to the arc really, as it mirrors sending Cap to the Middle east in Ult. 2 #1. Really quite depressing, it just says that Thor lost, and nothing has changed.

That's interesting...

Fury did say it was big though... maybe whatever is happening in the mid east will tie into a bigger picture.

It's going to be the Masters of Evil and Kang, up to their old tricks.

What? It could happen?

Hitllar drinks, y'know. A lot.

Also, the end of #5 says "To be continued" - now this could be the case that it's not supposed to say "TBC" but that an (assistant) editor placed those words there by accident (I am reminded of the airing incident of the first season finale of Babylon 5) and Hitllar didn't intend this to happen. On the other hand, it could be a phrase that this plot thread is to be continued... but not right now. Maybe in later issues. Or it could mean that #6 is directly related to the Middle East problem.

One of those three. Taking all bets...

Or it may mean "To be continued after these messages", cue the one issue standalone defenders issue, and then the normal running of the series continues after.

It does indicate that something bit is happening in the Middle east, and with the title of the next arc, it could suggest an international incident. Either way, that page felt like a finale to me. I don't think I know enough yet to be certain of what will actually happen.

I almost cried when i read the " Father " thing Thor screamed. It was so sick. :cry:

Me too. :lightscandles:

Thor'll be back. And man, it'll be sweet. I already predict that, wracked with guilt (perhaps even more so if Widow's the traitor), Iron Man will free Thor, give him his belt and hammer, and Thor'll give it back to Loki tenfold.

Mark my words, mortals.

I know that Thor has Jesus parallels, but when Thor gets freed, he's going to tear Loki into pieces (and with a hammer - that'll be really difficult - and painful).

No, "love thy neighbour" and forgiveness. No. Right-winged conservative justice for the enemy! Blam him to pieces.

And this scientifically proves why Thor is better than Jesus Christ.

(Y'know, the census in England, when it asked for people to put down their religious persuasion, there was a underground conspiracy by loads and loads of nerds to put down "Jedi". So many did, that is now an official UK religion, wether parliament will admit or not. Well, next census, I'm writing down Thorite or something. What is a follower of Thor called? 'Cause that's what I am now.)

daemon hellstorm was going to be in #5 , but i didn't see him at all.
mark miller said that he was going to be in #5 and then in #6 as well

Yeah, I think Millar changes his mind a lot. I remember him saying that he would never, ever do the Ultimate Skrulls...

moonmaster said:
Yeah, I think Millar changes his mind a lot. I remember him saying that he would never, ever do the Ultimate Skrulls...
I think that's a typical Millar diversion, saying he won't do skrulls, but do something so much better. The [whatverthehellthey'recalled] are not really skrulls. At least in the traditional sense.

They're called the Chitauri. Or if you believe in political correctness, "Chitauri Americans"

Latest posts

Back