Venture Bros. Season Four

Man... this season is so awesome.

Mr. F, uh... Sphinx!

I am also fond of the constant exposure to Dr. Girlfriend's lovely chest.

"Booga-booga! I'm an angry native! What are you going to do?"
"Shoot him?"
"You don't have a gun!"
"Uh.... Get a grown-up to shoot him?"

That whole exchange is brilliant. Brendon Small's Action Johnny sounds kind of like Pickles from Dethklok.

Last edited:
I loved that Monarch remembered White from his college radio show.

Next week's episode looks pretty awesome too. The idea of Hank in the Army makes me giggle, a lot.

Plus... I got this really cute shirt, looks like the perfect shade of Wednesday.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! It started again!?!?

Yup, last night.

Title of the episode was "The Diving Bell Vs. The Butter Glider", whole episode is so awesome. Especially the love triangle between Monarch/Dr Mrs The Monarch/Butter Glider.

Yup, last night.

Title of the episode was "The Diving Bell Vs. The Butter Glider", whole episode is so awesome. Especially the love triangle between Monarch/Dr Mrs The Monarch/Butter Glider.

:( And it looks like they aren't airing them online simultaneously like they did last season. LAME!

I need to get my cable back.

I was unimpressed when I saw it, because I had difficulty following the plot. Watching it again today proved I was wrong and experiencing Benedryl induced delirium.

so much funny

though I really wish they resolved the finale to the first half of the season

so you're saying that two guys stole out clothes and shrunk themselves inside the X3 and crashed it into pop's bloodstream?

so much funny

though I really wish they resolved the finale to the first half of the season

so you're saying that two guys stole out clothes and shrunk themselves inside the X3 and crashed it into pop's bloodstream?

Yeah, and where were we when all this was happening?

I never realized how much I missed The Venture Bros. until it returned.

Yup, last night.

I want a Butter Glider!

Latest posts

Back