Venture Bros. Season Four

The therapy group made up of former boy adventurers is great, especially Patton Oswalt's Wonderboy.

Even though they're still doing the pedophile thing with Sgt. Hatred, I thought this was a great episode. There were lots of great lines.

I'm really impressed with this season. Thumbs up, Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer.

Last edited:
I was actually pretty disappointed with this episode, seems like there was alot of potential that wasn't capitalized on. I wish they didn't kill the therapist so quickly, could have been the source of alot more hilarity.

I was actually pretty disappointed with this episode, seems like there was alot of potential that wasn't capitalized on. I wish they didn't kill the therapist so quickly, could have been the source of alot more hilarity.

Yeah, but it ended with Rusty realising he didn't need therapy, so i'm not sure how they could drag it along.

I am tired of the Hatred is a pedo stuff, but i enjoyed this episode regardless.

I think it was good in the end for both of them... If Dean and Trianna get together it needs to come out of them liking each other mutually, not from Dean's childish crush and her going with him due to some sort of begrudging acceptance. Now he can continue to develop, and she can too... This episode set up a lot for Trianna and I would be surprised if she doesn't take a larger role by the end of the season.

But seriously. ****ing amazing episode.

The dialogue in this episode had me cracking up constantly, especially Orpheus' master.

"Holy crap I have the ass of a teenager! Does she pilates or something? I could rest a beer on this!"

Yeah, this was a great episode, as usual Al cracked me up.

The Out-Rider was great, I really liked his design. I noticed he has the exact same voice as Desmond, Captain Sunshine's butler.

There has been so much character growth this season, it's just great to see this happening to these characters.

Has a 5th season been confirmed? cause all this character growth in a season is starting to draw a parallel to Morel Orel wich was cancelled despite said great character growth throughout the final season. I'd hate tp find out that this series was going to wrap up so soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, this was a great episode, as usual Al cracked me up.

The Out-Rider was great, I really liked his design. I noticed he has the exact same voice as Desmond, Captain Sunshine's butler.

There has been so much character growth this season, it's just great to see this happening to these characters.

Has a 5th season been confirmed? cause all this character growth in a season is starting to draw a parallel to Morel Orel wich was cancelled despite said great character growth throughout the final season. I'd hate tp find out that this series was going to wrap up so soon.

Well, season four is split into two parts. Eight episodes in the winter, and eight in the summer, both confirmed.

By the way the series is going I'd be happy with it ending, cause they're definitely on the right course for an amazing ending. I'd rather it end great the perter off into lameness.

HOW is there not more talk about this?

This was great, the wait for spring is going to kill me

so great to see Brock and 24 back. and SPHINX!

sphinx!

Am I the only one that kinda hopes this leads to 21 being Brock's "padawan learner"?

Latest posts

Back