Warren Ellis Is In This Thread, Rubbing Himself On Your Face

Re: Warren Ellis

I read the first issue of Planetary last night. Wow, that was rough.

Warren Ellis just starting to really come into his own, but some ofthe dialogue is pretty clunky. Cassady's art was very, very rough. It's almost like some guy ripping off Cassady's style.

Warren Ellis just starting to really come into his own, but some ofthe dialogue is pretty clunky. Cassady's art was very, very rough. It's almost like some guy ripping off Cassady's style.

Ellis has been in his own.

I think Cassaday's art on Planetary is way better than his art on Astonishing X-Men.

Ellis has been in his own.

Well the first issue of Planetary was what, eight years ago? Everyones gotten better since then.

I think Cassaday's art on Planetary is way better than his art on Astonishing X-Men.

Maybe, but in the first issue it looked just liek Tom Raney.

Well the first issue of Planetary was what, eight years ago? Everyones gotten better since then.

Well, yeah, but it's fun to look back and see how things've changed.

Tom Raney is ten billion times worse. Tom Raney caused the dinosaurs to go extinct. Cassaday's art looked nothing like it.

Soo...No one can answer my question?

Yeah, his close-ups really did, particularly with The Drummer.

Raney was great on Stormwatch around that time.

Holy ****, no he wasn't. I got some Stormwatch trades out and I couldn't read them because the Raney art was so horrible. His people aren't people, they're mutant reptiles from the fourth dimension!

I think you have to find the e-mail address and then just fire off an e-mail, which adds you to the list. Of course I could be wrong, I can't remember how I did it either.

I re-read the first 8 issues of Desolation Jones last week. God was it good. And the JH Williams III art was perfect. Not that the new guy was bad either, but Williams just seemed perfect. It didn't really click with me that each arc would be about a writer and his connection to LA until the re-read. The first arc was Raymond Chandlers view, the second is Phillip K. Dick. I wish it would get back on track, but I guess Thunderbolts is too important.

I miss it.

I hope this doesn't happen with Doktor Sleepless.

I think it will.

Happy 4th of July from Warren Ellis.....

It's Independence Day, yes, when we here in Great Britain celebrate our Great Project -- creating an entire country for comedy purposes in the guise of ceading America it's independence. Thank you for giving us literally hundreds of years of laughter.

I'm sorry? You doubt me?

716594437_f75fb44722_o.jpg

That's right, sit the **** back down. Cheers.

Count yourself lucky your women are attractive to us.of ceding America its independence.

:lol:

Warren's such a bastard.

God I love him and his abuse.

Back