Warren Ellis Is In This Thread, Rubbing Himself On Your Face

Re: Warren Ellis

How many of those has he done, as opposed to the number of times he's decided to deal with creator-owned or original properties?

Well, it's basically all he's ever done at Marvel, way back when he took over Excalibur and Doom 2099.

I like that stuff more than his creator-owned stuff, though, so I'm not really complaining. I get why he's popular, and I've been a fan longer than most people here have even been reading comics, but I just don't get the worship.

And I seriously doubt Darkhawk as a killer robot will be anything worth reading, particularly since he already has a more unique and interesting role in Loners.

Well, it's basically all he's ever done at Marvel, way back when he took over Excalibur and Doom 2099.

I like that stuff more than his creator-owned stuff, though, so I'm not really complaining. I get why he's popular, and I've been a fan longer than most people here have even been reading comics, but I just don't get the worship.

And I seriously doubt Darkhawk as a killer robot will be anything worth reading, particularly since he already has a more unique and interesting role in Loners.
You get why he's popular, but you don't get the "worship"?

In 6 days your Internet Jesus will celebrate another birthday. That's another year of him bringing you **** that basically blows your mind.

How will you celebrate the day?

In 6 days your Internet Jesus will celebrate another birthday. That's another year of him bringing you **** that basically blows your mind.

How will you celebrate the day?

TOG will gratify himself, perhaps up to 6 times.

I just found a member in the depths of Whitechapel who agreed to sell me exactly one pint of Warren Ellis's blood for the sum of $10.

I'll take a photo when it arrives.

Also, this might be the best site ever made.

Last edited:
Supergod had a very interesting start.

I need to go back and read Black Summer and No Hero now.

Good afternoon, my ambulatory macaques of love.

...and here I thought I was the only one to refer to ma' caque of love.

Latest posts

Back