Watchmen film discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Watchmen?

• Total voters
I know ...the WATCHMEN movie is so yesterday now, but...*S*... I got around to seeing UNDER THE HOOD and it was outstanding.

I fully understand that a movie has to stand and fall on its own merits - did you find it entertaining? Did you enjoy it? But I have to say again... one charge that I don't think anyone can legitimately level at the folks involved in this adaptation is that they didn't respect, enjoy, and really revel in the source material. Whether it paid off onscreen or not - again, a personal judgment - the leven of detail, the level of care lavished to get everything just right (as in true to the detail and backstory of the series) is really mindboggling.

UNDER THE HOOD was just terrifc...

Shadow

It is.......but it should be the other way around. Black Freighter should be a bonus feature and Under the Hood should be the main thing.

I'm guess the DVD SE will include all that. I wonder how long it'll take for another SE that incorporates (at least The Black Freighter, hopefully both) into the main film (ie, The Lord of the Rings Extended Editions).

I still haven't even gotten around to seeing the film yet. :(

I'm guess the DVD SE will include all that. I wonder how long it'll take for another SE that incorporates (at least The Black Freighter, hopefully both) into the main film (ie, The Lord of the Rings Extended Editions).

I still haven't even gotten around to seeing the film yet. :(

I think at least one of the special edition releases will actually have the Black Freighter mixed into the actual movie. I can't remember where I read that, but I'm pretty sure this is the case.

Not seen this yet waiting for dvd release.

Attention UK people. When you buy this go to HMV. They have 2 special HMV packaging.

DVD

Bluray

I was going to get Bluray release, However I loved Rorschach and never really liked Dr Manhattan so just because of the packaging I'm getting dvd version.

Not seen this yet waiting for dvd release.

Attention UK people. When you buy this go to HMV. They have 2 special HMV packaging.

DVD

Bluray

I was going to get Bluray release, However I loved Rorschach and never really liked Dr Manhattan so just because of the packaging I'm getting dvd version.

:sure:

What?

You yourself pointed out on messenger why not wait for extended editions. So logically Couldn't I get the dvd now based on which packaging I liked best then when extended edtions come out get Bluray?

Besides when it comes to collectors stuff like that Why not get the one you like most? Also the point of that post was not so people would go :roll: at my decision as a consumer on what to spend my money on. But rather just to let uk people know they were HMV Exclusive.

Latest posts

Back