• Ultimates

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Ultimate Fantastic 4

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Ultimate Galactus

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Ultimate Iron Man

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • A series that has already ended (explain)

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I read all Ultimate books

Votes: 77 50.3%

• Total voters
UltimateE said:
Or a Millar fangirl...

There are a pretty significant number of people who come to this site only because of Ultimates.

I can't blame them. This forum is GREAT for Ultimates discussion. The best out there.

DIrishB said:
I'm the same way, just with The Walking Dead taking the place of your Nodwick.

Yeah, I have the first two TPB of that. Kirkman is gonna rock on X-men.

SeAcoW said:
I can't blame them. This forum is GREAT for Ultimates discussion. The best out there.

That I will agree with. The Ultimates discussion is always the best here. The others are good, but Ultimates discussion is always very passionate and intelligent. Even when Bass gets involved.

UltimateE said:
That I will agree with. The Ultimates discussion is always the best here. The others are good, but Ultimates discussion is always very passionate and intelligent. Even when Bass gets involved.
Nah, Bass brings the level down a little far for my liking.

Guijllons said:
Hold on, the total percentage works out at 134.44%

Multiple choice. The poll used tick boxes, which allow more than one choice, unlike the round radio buttons which only allow one.

Having taught calculus at the college level, I can tell you that I've had plenty of students who thought you could...

Rhyo said:
Having taught calculus at the college level, I can tell you that I've had plenty of students who thought you could...

They're obviously wrong then.

Never picked up the Ultimate Elektra/Daredevil books or Ultimate Adventures...

everything else though (including team up)

I ticked UIM, although I do intend to get it (like all the other Minis) in TPB when it comes out (I didn't read the part about including TPBs).
I get all the ongoings and some of the Minis individually and anything in Hardcover, but if it doesn't look like a Hardcover is coming I'll get it in trade (Daredevil, Nightmare, Adventures, Ironman, Elektra... the Minis).

Samurai Jack said:
I ticked UIM, although I do intend to get it (like all the other Minis) in TPB when it comes out (I didn't read the part about including TPBs).
I get all the ongoings and some of the Minis individually and anything in Hardcover, but if it doesn't look like a Hardcover is coming I'll get it in trade (Daredevil, Nightmare, Adventures, Ironman, Elektra... the Minis).

I'm wondering if I shouldn't sell my individual issues and get the trades, as I have trades of most of the earlier Ultimate arcs (from all titles).

So far, according to this poll, Ultimate Fantastic 4 is the most widely-read Ultimate title. More than even Ultimates.

That is shocking to me.

UltimateE said:
So far, according to this poll, Ultimate Fantastic 4 is the most widely-read Ultimate title. More than even Ultimates.

That is shocking to me.

A lot of people don't read the Ultimates because the schedule sucks.

Their loss, in my opinion.

I read Ultimates, UFF, and Ultimate Galactus.

And if you don't read Ultimates, you're Hitler. It's a proven fact.

Latest posts

Back