HoM1concover.jpg

icemastertron said:
Of course Mad Joe is great!

I said it before, and I'll say it again:

The con-cover for HoM #1 that he did was really great:

HoM1concover.jpg
Nah, I think it's crap.

In fact, I like it less than Bagley.
But, I suppose he'll be a lot quicker than Hitch.

I admit it sucked bad.

But recently I was looking over some old Uncanny X Men issues, and I really did like the stuff. Very stylised. If ou just avoid the overly garish, bright 90's colouring it should be alright.

Will captain america still be leading the ultimates in V 3 or will it be someone else taking over for him? because if he isn't I will be very disapointed

a fan said:
Will captain america still be leading the ultimates in V 3 or will it be someone else taking over for him? because if he isn't I will be very disapointed

How are we supposed to know? All we've heard is that there's gonna be a whole new team. That's it. That's all we know.

a fan said:

we don't know, we'll see at the end of V. 2

a fan said:
Will captain america still be leading the ultimates in V 3 or will it be someone else taking over for him?

We don't know, and I highly doubt anything in the way of a lineup will be announced until Volume Two is over. And how can he be, considering Cap's the traitor? :D
Not a spec thread btw.

:evil: watch your back Ice......

:wink:

I dont know about this new team. What else have they worked on?

Aw no, this isn't Ultimates art! :( Im not saying he's bad but this isnt a good choice for the artist on Ultimates

Fuzzy Birds said:
How are we supposed to know? All we've heard is that there's gonna be a whole new team. That's it. That's all we know.

nigma said:
we don't know, we'll see at the end of V. 2

Johnny Bravo said:
We don't know, and I highly doubt anything in the way of a lineup will be announced until Volume Two is over. And how can he be, considering Cap's the traitor?

And just in case you didn't hear it the first 3 times:

we don't know.

Guijllons said:
I think I'd prefer Liefeld.

I'd prefer my 5 year old cousin draw it with her Crayolas over Liefeld.

Nurhachi said:
Aw no, this isn't Ultimates art! :( Im not saying he's bad but this isnt a good choice for the artist on Ultimates
I'm saying he's bad.

Fine, something different from Hitch, good plan. Not different in the way that they're not very good.

Latest posts

Back