Wolverine and the X-Men (Spoilers)

Gemini

Okay, I saw the ep, I didn't account for the timezone so luckily i didn't miss the show.

And it was pretty good, not spectacular or anything, it kinda felt like a continuation of X-Men Evolution.

there was a number of surprising cameo's, including a couple of Yost's pet characters, (Dust, Rockslide), and a couple of incindiary x-men pop-up (Pyro, Boom Boom).

It was kinda typical fare for these kinds of series, Logan is virtually neutered since he can only use his claws to like cut his opponents guns, and slow himself when he's falling

The voice acting was great exept when it comes to accented one, Collosus and Nightcrawler sound like stereotype's

overall, it was good not great, I can see this series being pretty good in the long haul though

3.5/5

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wolverine & the X-Men cartoon.

Okay, I saw the ep, I didn't account for the timezone so luckily i didn't miss the show.

And it was pretty good, not spectacular or anything, it kinda felt like a continuation of X-Men Evolution.

there was a number of surprising cameo's, including a couple of Yost's pet characters, (Dust, Rockslide), and a couple of incindiary x-men pop-up (Pyro, Boom Boom).

It was kinda typical fare for these kinds of series, Logan is virtually neutered since he can only use his claws to like cut his opponents guns, and slow himself when he's falling

The voice acting was great exept when it comes to accented one, Collosus and Nightcrawler sound like stereotype's

overall, it was good not great, I can see this series being pretty good in the long haul though

3.5/5
So only the first episode was shown? Not the first three?

Last edited:
Saw the first episode earlier on youtube. I'd link to it now, but the site doesn't seem to be working properly now.

But it was a good episode. The voices are good, even for Colosus and Nightcrawler. Pyro's voice was very cool. Seeing Rockslide was a nice touch.

Beast is just overall awesome. The way he acts and everything. Very nice. I hope we get an episode some time where we see him as 'human' turning into Beast.

I look forward to more, and seeing Iceman show up next episode! :D

were they supposed to show three?
The first three episodes serve as one pilot, I assumed it would air together.

Brazil already had their fifth episode on Sep. 1st, or at least that's what one Brazilian claimed on Millarworld.

Edit:

Ok, it seems that for Canada it will be on Saturdays - one episode a week. Brazil watches it Mondays - Thursdays.

Last edited:
I wish it was in the actual Nickolodeon instead of Nick toons.

Saw it on youtube though good start.

just got downloading the first ep, I really like it. The models are off occasionally, but that's not uncommon in first season episodes. I love Piotr's voice, and the little girl was painfully adorable (she reminded me of Jasmine from Boondocks).

Thats what I just said in a convo with Ice and Houde

she looked uncannily like Jasmin

When she hugged Wolverine's leg the GF and I were like "dawwwwww". I have to admit, I loved the banter between Kurt, Kitty and Piotr too.

just got downloading the first ep, I really like it. The models are off occasionally, but that's not uncommon in first season episodes. I love Piotr's voice, and the little girl was painfully adorable (she reminded me of Jasmine from Boondocks).

Well she's half black and half white too so maybe it was intentional. Though i did think it was a nice touch having a mix couple.

Though(and sorry for being slightly of topic) why is it always Black man/white woman and rarely Black woman/White Man?

Episode 2: Even better than the first. Mostly due to it having Iceman again. 8)

But really, it was a great episode. Damn Rogue setting up the X-Men! And once again, Angel's father is helping out to fight against the mutants. The series is looking very promising indeed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back