Wolverine and the X-Men (Spoilers)

They used the Ultimate design for Toad. Too bad they didn't use his personality. Millar's Ultimate Toad was badass.

Anywho, seeing as what they did to Toad, I figured they would use the Ultimate version of Mojo, but oh well. This show still has potential if the writers suddenly have a creative epiphany. Of course it would actually already had to happen a few months back, but you never know. Anybody wanna take bets?

They used the Ultimate design for Toad. Too bad they didn't use his personality. Millar's Ultimate Toad was badass.

Anywho, seeing as what they did to Toad, I figured they would use the Ultimate version of Mojo, but oh well. This show still has potential if the writers suddenly have a creative epiphany. Of course it would actually already had to happen a few months back, but you never know. Anybody wanna take bets?

616 Mojo is better then Ultimate Mojo.

The orginal Mojo is cooler and more fun.

I guess. The original always seemed like Jabba the Hutt meets the Silver Age Joker on crack. Not my idea of a great villain, comedic or otherwise. But to each thier own.

Back on topic, I have to admit I am not really thrilled with all the cameo appearances. When I saw Domino, Dust, and other b and c-listers, I was pumped. Now, not so much.

Last edited:
Back on topic, I have to admit I am not really thrilled with all the cameo appearances. When I saw Domino, Dust, and other b and c-listers, I was pumped. Now, not so much.

Quote for truth.

I have to admit, I squealed in delight when I saw Dust, Marrow (in the opening credits) and Domino, then was amazed at to what little they did with the characters.

I mean, Wolverine is on camera, what 18 out of 22 minutes, and he does little to nothing. Even Emma is amazingly useless and dull.

Agreed, but he should stick to the comics, and is best when used rarely... I've never liked the character on TV and would whole-heartedly disaprove of a movie with Mojo.

Well, i liked it better than the Gambit episode, but I don't really like Gambit too much anyway.

The case here seems to be that there isn't a real plot to this series yet. We don't even have a main adversary yet (though it's probably Sentinels).

Yeah I think they are in the filler turf now, they are collecting various X-men at the moment, so they haven't being dealing with the main plot so far.

Anyway, here is an epiosde guide, watch out there are spoilers:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wolverine_and_the_X-Men_episodes

This Nick Fury looks like Ultimate Nick Fury had a baby with 616 Fury. He's got the Goatee AND the Brown hair with white temples.

Also: A sequel to a Made for DVD movie that won't be released until the middle of Next Year? Really?

And the Wendigos, of course they weren't cannibals, that would be REDICULOUS.

I just watched the first 3 episodes. I'm loving it. I've not read too many X-men comics so it's cool seeing characters I'm not familiar with e.g Emma Frost and Domino. While not seen much Domino in them to pass judgment, Emma Frost I'm really getting into and she's only been in 1 episode I've seen. That's pretty cool.

Also characters I never really liked are cool as hell in this. E.g I love the dark broody Cyclops. Wolverine has always been my favorite X-man so having him in the lead and with what looks to be cool character development is great.

Also Rogue joining the brotherhood seems to be cool. I know she'll probably go back to the X-men but it's a cool story. She's my second favorite of the X-men. My favorite version of her is still Evolution but Still this one seems cool.

Looking forward to checking out the rest of the series.

I just watched the first 3 episodes. I'm loving it. I've not read too many X-men comics so it's cool seeing characters I'm not familiar with e.g Emma Frost and Domino. While not seen much Domino in them to pass judgment, Emma Frost I'm really getting into and she's only been in 1 episode I've seen. That's pretty cool.

Also characters I never really liked are cool as hell in this. E.g I love the dark broody Cyclops. Wolverine has always been my favorite X-man so having him in the lead and with what looks to be cool character development is great.

Also Rogue joining the brotherhood seems to be cool. I know she'll probably go back to the X-men but it's a cool story. She's my second favorite of the X-men. My favorite version of her is still Evolution but Still this one seems cool.

Looking forward to checking out the rest of the series.

Yeah, but you have watch the censored UK version.

Just watched episodes, just loving it but I had a question. The last episode I watched = Wolverine vs Hulk. Is that a sequel to Hulk vs Wolverine An alternate version, Not related or something else?

Last edited:
Just watched episodes, just loving it but I had a question. The last episode I watched = Wolverine vs Hulk. Is that a sequel to Hulk vs Wolverine An alternate version, Not related or something else?

I don't think they are related, there are too many differences between the two stories.

Hardly related at all since in Hulk vs Wolverine he already met Sabertooth while in the series he hasn't met him yet.

Latest posts

Back