Worldstorm Discussion (Spoilers)

Huh. Grant Morrison ****ed it up anyway.

It seems like Gage actually read some WIldstorm comics before writing for them, so that's always a good thing.

In other news, I just read Midnighter 6 and I'm almost positive now this book is the best work of Garth Ennis' career. I just wish he'd stick with it instead of that crappy Boys series that sucks.

It seems like Gage actually read some WIldstorm comics before writing for them, so that's always a good thing.

In other news, I just read Midnighter 6 and I'm almost positive now this book is the best work of Garth Ennis' career. I just wish he'd stick with it instead of that crappy Boys series that sucks.

The current issue of Midnighter is weird.

A gay Japanese samurai love story that involves bloody hearts.

Yeah......confusing huh?

Oh Abbey Chase....how I've missed you and your over-the-top dumbed-down brand of espionage and mystery.

You enthralled me before and then disappeared, only to return once more in Black. And once again you vanished into the night.

Welcome back baby. I missed you..........and your Daniel Craig as Bond cameo.

So, in the latest issue of Gen13 there were some references to this being the original team. That's good news.

I have no idea what's happening in Grifter/Midnighter, but it kinda sucks.

Stormwatch PHD continues to be great and Gage is a revelation with his Wildstorm work. It seems like he's actually read Wildstorm books before. I hope his Iron Man run (two issues maybe?) is this good.

I am really digging Gen13. The latest issue is on my "to-read" list for tonight.

Grifter/Midnighter sucks. I couldn't bring myself to buy #3 to find out what was going on. I like the art though.

Midnighter's solo book is kinda awesome. BKV's latest issue had me scratching my head for a second......then about 3 pages into it I figured it out and continued to read from there......then I read it backwards.

Welcome To Tranquilty is really awesome. The first arc just finished .....so be on the lookout for the TPB and read it.

Welcome to Tranquility is good, I'm excited to see them move on from the first storyline though. Too bad it won't make it much further than that.

Midnighter is great. It brought the best out of Ennis and BKV was great too.

Wetworks is deservedly cancelled.

The second half of the latest Gen13 pretty well sucks though. Roxy was a horrible *****, and the rest of the team acted way out of character.

I'll just tap my foot and check my imaginary watch every few minutes until Wildcats 2 comes out.

I'll just tap my foot and check my imaginary watch every few minutes until Wildcats 2 comes out.

How come Morrison has only written 3 issues (2 authority, 1 wildCats) since worldstorm started. I heard Jim Lee was gonna do some art on JLA..but only like one issue...it shouldn't take this long should it? And what's WildCATs excuse?

How come Morrison has only written 3 issues (2 authority, 1 wildCats) since worldstorm started. I heard Jim Lee was gonna do some art on JLA..but only like one issue...it shouldn't take this long should it? And what's WildCATs excuse?

He blames 52 and all of his movie scripts.

Obviously Wildstorm is a very low priority for him.

Capt Atom should punch something again and have the WS universe reset to only books that can come out on a regular basis.

Or at least include The Authority. A WS without Authority is just pointless.

And WildCATs...being that there's a grifter/midnighter crossover going on while wildCATs and Authority are on hiatus....it's like a bizarro UWvH, with UXM and ...oh wait...

I finally picked up Stormwatch: Post Human Division. I had the LCS put it on my pull list for six straight issues, but I only managed to clear my pull of other things now.

It is awesome. I love how it's very much a thinking procedural in all the ways that make the procedural genre great and not devolve into that babble that characterizes procedural TV nowadays.

Can someone clear up the continuity..as far as I can tell in Authority, they've entered what's supposed to be our universe (with the authority tpbs in shops) then at the end of issue 2 Midnighter goes off for his solo arc in this same world.
Then I'm assuming they get back in the unreleased issues of authority for midnighter/grifter where authority and Grifter are back in the wildstorm universe...Is that right?

Latest posts

Back