WWE [speculation, spoilers]

Ecw Ecw Ecw

ECW PPV - One Night Stand last night was the best PPV from the WWE I have seen a couple years.

WOW! What a show!

And now ECW is on Sci-Fi?

Weird, but hey - as long as I have ECW then I am good. Don't matter what channel it's on.

I will say WWE re-signed Gangrel and some of the other "Horror" gimmick wrestlers. Expect to see them on ECW.

Ultimate Houde said:
What happened? Did Heyman buy ECW back or does WWE still own the rights to ECW?

Yep, its still owned by WWE, but its still ECW.

RVD just won the WWE championship and renamed it the ECW Championship. Doubt this will last long tho. It was a controversial finish so i think WWE will strip RVD of the title tonight on Raw and then Heyman will disagree and give RVD a new world title

Last edited:
Re: Ecw Ecw Ecw

leather_w0lf said:
ECW PPV - One Night Stand last night was the best PPV from the WWE I have seen a couple years.

I thought it was crap. The only thing worth anything was when JBL told the truth about ECW and seeing Cena loose (even if it shouldn't count as a ref did not count it)

Vengance however will be great with DX

"I thought it was crap. The only thing worth anything was when JBL told the truth about ECW and seeing Cena loose (even if it shouldn't count as a ref did not count it)"

THE MOOSE ON THE LOOSE! That don't rhyme if'n it's LOSE with a single O. ECW is still WWE, only better. Finally everyone got to see what RVD is all about.

Tommy Dreamer and Paul E. are the bookers in ECW, Vince has final say on storylines but is said to be approving everything. Expect some heavy cross promotion for the first few weeks and then it will stand on it's own. It was created as competition for TNA and nothing more. Paul & Tommy have been practicing their story lines in OVW for the past year. If you want an idea of what kinda stuff is coming up in ECW, read the show results from OVW.

Here's some conjecture (or is it?):

RVD will lose (with a single O) to Cena (yes I said Cena) at Vengeance. Paul E. will then have a tournament for the new ECW strap on the show.

Road Dogg & Billy Gunn will be back for the DX story line sometime in mid to late July.

Did I tell everyone Spike "Brother Runt" Dudley ripped up his ECW/WWE contract at a TNA house show on Sunday? I can't wait to see Matt when he's in Syracuse this July just to hear the story from his own lips.

I dig the Kane v. Kane angle. It's cool. Freakin Deacon is Faux Kane.

PEACE!

Leather

Well, ECW got off to a slow start. Promises of good things . . . like with Kelly who don't like clothes but has trouble taking her bra off. I don't think a bimbo like her has ever worn one, so I can understand how she had trouble.

The Zombie character cracked me up. I like how they ae using the Sandman to "kill off" all things that aren't ECW (Eugene, the Zombie, etc). The vampire hanging outside the arena was funny. Hope Sandman whacks him next week or an alien.

All in all, I think that after they get over the bumps (no pun intended), ECW will be solid.

I'm hoping it gets better. I think it'll be better once this whole RAW vs ECW thing is over with (praying Vengeance is where it ends).

That said, I've been hearing that the show wasn't Heyman's original script. It was majorly edited by the WWE creative team. I really hope they don't keep throwing their weight around like that, but I'm betting they will.

Anyhow, it was a good show overall. Better than anything Smackdown! has done in at least 2 years :p.

Well, it got better. Thank the Gods.

I stand corrected on my Cena v. Edge at Vengeance statement. Looks like they're going through with RVD and Edge.

I'm sooooooooo looking forward to the Sabu/Cena match now.

THe HBK/HHH DX storyline is gonna runinto HBK needs surgery and HHH had a kid roadblock. Expect them to get "destroyed" by the cheerleaders at Vengfeance. Take some time off. Come back with new members. Can anyone say Carlito in DX? Now that's cool!

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
DX BBQ......genius!

yup DX on raw this week was great.

Edge winning the wwe title was just amazing as 1) edge deserves it , 2) the main title on raw has not changed hands on raw for years.

The more I see about RVD & Sabu getting pulled over, the more I laugh. This is funnier than DX!!!

I can picture them in the car, partying, and then the red lights come on.

RVD: "Oh crap, dude. It's the cops."
SABU: (looks up to the sky and points his finger at the rear-view mirror)
RVD: "Where's the pipe?"
SABU: (grimaces)
RVD: "Dude, this sucks."
SABU: (snarls)
RVD: "Damn, dude, this like blows. First I lose the WWE belt tonight now
this."
SABU: (looks disgusted)
RVD: "OK man, look cool. Here comes the cop."
SABU: (growls)
RVD: "Hey dude, what's smokin? Is there a problem officer?
COP: "License and registr- sniff sniff - step out of the car please, sir."
SABU: (looks dazed)
RVD: "Do you know who I am? I'm R - V - D, the ECW Champion!"
SABU: (looks up to the sky and points at RVD)
COP: R -V what? and EC whatsit? Step out of the car please, sir."

I knew this would happen, sooner or later.

Pro Wrestling Torch (pwtorch.com) said:
Paul Heyman was sent home from today's scheduled ECW TV taping and has been officially "dismissed" from WWE by Vince McMahon.

This is not an angle. Heyman is already on a plane on his way home.

Heyman had a meeting today that included Vince McMahon in which he apparently expressed disappointment with the product. The product that aired on PPV was different than that which was originally booked by Heyman and submitted to McMahon. There were last second changes in the show that frustrated Heyman.

Haven't seen December to Dismember and frankly i'm not sure that I want to. Based on most people's accounts, it sounds as horrible as I expected it to be.

This real-life siutation is a lot more interesting to me.

Last edited:
I think Heyman walking out/been sent home = a work.

He'll be back most likely as the old paul or starting an invasion on wwe with the ecw originals.

Yes!!!!!

last night The Undertaker (my favourite wrestler ever) Won the royal rumble and will go to wrestlemaina to face the champion!

Yes the Undertaker is the best wrestler ever. Well him and The Rock.

Yes he is and if his 14-0 streak at WM ends by batista Who sucks i might stop watching

I put with alot , making the belt look like a toy that spins , Rosie vs Trump , Umaga and Khalie , Cena and more but this could be the camel that breaks the straws back

Yes he is and if his 14-0 streak at WM ends by batista Who sucks i might stop watching

I put with alot , making the belt look like a toy that spins , Rosie vs Trump , Umaga and Khalie , Cena and more but this could be the camel that breaks the straws back

I quit watching long ago.

I bet you cheered when K'Fed won.

Latest posts

Back