X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse (Discussion/Spoilers)

I'm actually talking about in Egypt. This is after you've defeated Sinister... I haven't reached the Living Monolith yet.

Goodwill said:
I'm actually talking about in Egypt. This is after you've defeated Sinister... I haven't reached the Living Monolith yet.

You mean with the the temple of Set? With the four urns? Try going all the way to the end of the map, and there should be a square concrete box (its in the center of a big room), put them in that.

any1 else unlock ironman? he owns this game with motion amp and gamma bolts, for some reason motion amp also boosts energy dmg and every other dmg type even though it only says phys dmg, since gamma bolts bounces so many time you can clear a room full of monsters quick as hell

deadpool is pretty fun too, but i was wondering if any1 has tried his gun attack cuz i maxed both his masteries and his rupturing(sp?) jab and was trying to decide what attack i should work on next, i have a few points in butterfly kick(i think thats what its called), but was thinking about using the gun attack

question: does anyone else have this for pc? I would like to play online sometime, but there is never anyone on anymore.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, when the Horseman awaken you can no longer use that...

So is the game good, b/c my bf has the first one and I've stopped him from getting the second one many times.

Goodwill said:
We can see who wears the pants there, huh? ;-)

Let him get the second one... I think it's better than the first.

Yeah, it's just when he plays video games, he plays video games, and it's annoying when you wanna go out and do stuff. He ignores me too when he's playing. Especially at this stupid game called command and conquer. Counterstrike is way better. But xmen legends was boring to watch so i didn't think it was worth getting the second one.

Hibiki said:
Yeah, it's just when he plays video games, he plays video games, and it's annoying when you wanna go out and do stuff. He ignores me too when he's playing. Especially at this stupid game called command and conquer. Counterstrike is way better. But xmen legends was boring to watch so i didn't think it was worth getting the second one.

Deadpool being in X-Men Legends 2 is reason enough to get it. I skipped out on the first game (and I'm glad I did), but X-Men Legends 2 rocks your socks, with or without Deadpool!

...Forget about that last part...

Question,

I dont not like RPG's at all. But i do like action/aventures and i really like Zelda. Should i pick this one up?

Yes, you should.

This has a great story, AMAZING graphic in cut scenes, and the gameplay is unbelievably fun. So many X-Men/Brotherhood characters to choose for your roster. It's great with cool X-Men Trivia extra bonus points and even has Danger Room excercises and more.

Aight I think I will. Imma start with the first one though since its like 20 bucks. I hope it aint to RPG for me.

PuertoRock33 said:
Question,

I dont not like RPG's at all. But i do like action/aventures and i really like Zelda. Should i pick this one up?
Yes definitely, and specially if you like X-men, Probably the best X-men game ever.

Latest posts

Back