X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse (Discussion/Spoilers)

Yeah, the game freezing really puts a damper on it for me, too. I can't get past certain parts without it freezing which is really aggrivating.

Where do I go after I beat Stryfe? Xavier keeps talking about something in New York, but I've already been through New York... What's the deal?

I FINALLY BEAT THE GAME!!!

Last Friday, before work, I was like, "What the hell, I'll play." So the area I was in, I didn't fight. But when in other areas (In the temple in Egypt) I had to fight, nothing froze. And it stayed like that. So I beat the game using Iceman (of course ;)), Wolverine, Magneto, and Iron Man after I rescued him.

This game has the best graphics ever in cinematics. F-in sweetness.

The whole game- 9/10.

There WILL be a 3rd one. Watch.

Ice, I thought you had it for PS2...? :?

Random said:
I hear they're actually making a Marvel Legends game

That would be beyond cool... It could be the Onslaught storyline or something and stand for the third installment of this title.

If they're going to do a Marvel Legends, they need to upgrade the whole system a bit. The fighting is too repetative, X-men legends 2 made this apparent.

Perhaps they could put in some kind of power combinations (instead of normal punches and kicks and some more advanced team fighting.

I wouldn't mind a Diablo 2 or a Baldur's Gate 2 spin on the game either, of course.

Alright, I think I'm on the last stage of the game... In Egypt. I've defeated Deadpool, Archangel, Sinister, and Beast. Not only have I defeated all of these characters and have not been able to play as Deadpool, but I've collected all of the Iron Man pieces and I haven't seen him come up anywhere, either. What's the deal here?

Well.... to play as deadpool you have to beat the game.

To play as Iron Man, if you have all the armor pieces, you have to find all the homing beacons in EGYPT, too, then you go and find Tony Stark, and then he puts the armor on, and then...

I AM IRON MAN!

yeah, its that cool. Egypt is the last stage in the game.

I recommend using movement speed upgrade with iron man, so that he's like a friggin god in attack speed. yeah.

marvelman said:
To play as Iron Man, if you have all the armor pieces, you have to find all the homing beacons in EGYPT, too, then you go and find Tony Stark, and then he puts the armor on, and then...

I AM IRON MAN!

yeah, its that cool. Egypt is the last stage in the game.

I recommend using movement speed upgrade with iron man, so that he's like a friggin god in attack speed. yeah.
I bought this game mostly for Iron Man. But Nightcrawler pwnz too. You can't go wrong with a guy who has two penises.

i had the same problem with my game freezing, but i looked into it and it has to do with the amount of items you have in your stash and in your inventory and on the ground, if you have 30 items or less in your stash it helps ALOT! trust me after i got rid of a bunch of items in my stash, and i make sure i dont keep TOO many items on me, my game hasnt frozen since

Cable414 said:
i had the same problem with my game freezing, but i looked into it and it has to do with the amount of items you have in your stash and in your inventory and on the ground, if you have 30 items or less in your stash it helps ALOT! trust me after i got rid of a bunch of items in my stash, and i make sure i dont keep TOO many items on me, my game hasnt frozen since

Welcome. :D

Good call about the freezing. It makes perfect sense! :) I wish I would have thought about that...

Also, I've been stuck at this door for a while... You have to collect urns or something and then place them in their respective places or whatever. There is a particular door that I can not knock down, Nightcrawler isn't able to teleport through and I don't know where to put all of the urns... Can someone help me out?

Goodwill said:
Good call about the freezing. It makes perfect sense! :) I wish I would have thought about that...

Also, I've been stuck at this door for a while... You have to collect urns or something and then place them in their respective places or whatever. There is a particular door that I can not knock down, Nightcrawler isn't able to teleport through and I don't know where to put all of the urns... Can someone help me out?

I'm not sure what door your talking about, but in the area with all of the urns (Savage Land right?)once you have collected all of the urns, there is fifth room at the top of the map. Go there and you'll see an alter ahead of you, and stairs to your sides, go down the stairs and there are places where you can put the urns.

j/w but does any1 else have this for the psp? i do and i wanted to know what everyone else thought about the psp exclusive characters, i like cable and dark phoenix the most but it kinda sucks how the psp chars have less skills than every1 else

Latest posts

Back