X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse (Discussion/Spoilers)

Goodwill said:
My game has frozen in the sewers twice... Does this happen for everyone else?

Both to me and Ice. You have a PS2 don't you. What I did was just ran though without fighting anyone. After the New York level you are safe.

Is the gameplay the same as the first one? I've had my reservations on not getting it because I heard it wasn't all that great. Please someone tell me different.

From what I've played, this game is far better than the first... It's a lot like the first game, but with some much needed improvements. Like, a lot of those improvements you think you don't need until they're around. You dig? Seriously, pick it up.

Yeah, I've entered the part where Stryfe load screens are popping up and I'm still having to start over again due to freezing. This really stews me.

Goodwill said:
From what I've played, this game is far better than the first... It's a lot like the first game, but with some much needed improvements. Like, a lot of those improvements you think you don't need until they're around. You dig? Seriously, pick it up.

I bought the PSP version on sale, played it a couple times and wasn't impressed, and was about to hit the submit button to put it on eBay; I had the entire auction filled out and ready to go. But at the last second I thought, Nah...I'll give it another shot. I'm glad I did, because I'm really enjoying it.

Cool, I think I'll get it then. Is Iron Man really a playable character? If so, why is he the only avenger? Why not wasp or cap? I wonder...

This game is REALLY pissen' me off, I managed to unlock Iron Man even though my game kept freezing, now though it freezes whenever I go into the temple of Anubis! I've exchanged the game two (count em' TWO) times at Best Buy and I still have this problem!:furious:

I know that its not my PS2 because the same crap happens when I try it on my friend's system!:cry:

Sunfire is by far the best character and Iron Man's bouncy beams are just great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Man? Cool...when do you unlock him?

Latest posts

Back